Nissan Titan Forum banner

Tires feathering

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Rallen 
#1 ·
Just thought I would throw this out there and see what ideas y'all had. I bought new nitto 420s about eight months ago for my 22" rims. Shortly afterwards, I felt vibration and some a bit of feathering. I took it to discount tire and ha dither balanced and rotated. They told me to get it aligned. I did. I still had vibration, so I took it back to discount. They checked balance and all was well. So, I figured it was the brake judder again. Tires were still feathering. A few months later, I bought cross drilled and slotted rotors, new pads, and replaced pads on ebrake too. I rotated the tires again while I was doing all of the brakes. Now, the tires that were on the back and in good shape are on the front. They are starting to wear funny again. So, I thought it might be the shocks and struts. However, the truck is not showing any signs that the shocks and struts are bad. No diving, bouncing, leaking, etc... I am going to take it in and have them inspect the suspension and check the alignment again, but what else could it be?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Have the toe in checked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.