Nissan Titan Forum banner

Just Finished my lift, have a couple questions for suspension gurus :)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nooq 
#1 ·
hello,

i just finished my lift on my 05 2wd. for the front i did the maxtrac spindles, 08 4x4 coils on bilstein 5100's on the middle perch. for the rear i did a 4" block (with CST CBDB). right now i have the stock wheels and tires on it and boy is that tire close to the spindle. wheels and tires wont be on for long as i have a new set sitting here waiting to be put on.

the wheels i have are 20x10 mazzi hulks with an offset of -25 millimeters, and backspace of 4.5. the tires i have here are 36x13.50r20 super swamper iroks radials.

question is will i rub and how bad? how bad of a PW mod will i have to do if so. Also, i have a 1.5" leveling kit spacer here, would it be better if i put it on top of the coil assembly to limit the likelyhood of rubbing? i can grind down the coilbucket for extra clearance from contact that is not a problem.

if anyone can give me some input on this i would really appreciate it, as i want to have a idea of what i am looking at before i go and get the wheels and tires on. if it helps...i have provided my measurments below, thanks alot guys.

Front (not aligned yet): 43 1/2
Rear: 42

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.