Nissan Titan Forum banner

Block Heater

7K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Blizzard LE 
#1 ·
#2 ·
My first titan had the offroad and winter packages. It came with a block heater. However, I bought it in AK. Maybe the dealership added it locally.

#3 ·
There is a Nissan OEM Block heater. Limited availability usually. My local dealer (Annapolis) could not get it for me.

#4 ·
I called the dealership in Anchorage, AK for this information.

#5 ·
I am in AK. I had a block heater put on this winter at Mr. Lube in Wasilla. Installed was only around $150. Easy enough to do yourself, but at that price, let them deal with the antifreeze.

#6 ·
I know this is reviving an old thread, but I have recently been looking for a Nissan factory "Engine Block Heater" for my Titan.
I am the Parts Manager at an Infiniti dealership and see that the part# listed in the above DIY pictorial (999M4-YA001) has since been discontinued. There shows to only be one dealership (Anchorage, AK) in the entire country that still has one in stock.

Since then, I have done some investigating and today found some parts that appear to be correct for what I am looking for.

Part# 11001-6P70A - Engine Block Heater (MSRP = $44.32 +TAX)
Part# 24076-3JA0A - Block Heater Cord (MSRP = $68.95 +TAX)

Grand Total: $113.27 (+tax) MSRP for both parts

IF anyone is interested in these, I will sell for le$$. P/M me for details

#7 ·
I worked on the 5.6 assembly line from 2004-2008 and we installed many of these block heaters. I work on the 2.5 assembly line now and it looks to be the same heater used on the previous model used in the 2007-2012 2.5.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.