Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Titan Owner From NJ

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  HBravo 
#1 ·
2012 Titan SV. Already added a Gibson split rear exhaust and will hopefully have my Cajun B-Pipes next week, courtesy of nightowl. My fiancé will be buying my Airaid cold air for my birthday in two weeks, so I think I'm off to a good start. Also, getting the front windows tinted on the 11th. These are such nice trucks, so I look forward to enhancing the look. Probably start next month with some HID's and LED's from Legit. If anyone else has some suggestions, I would love to hear them. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to Club Titan and congratz.

:thumbsup-big:

#3 ·
Welcome to the Club!!!!

#4 ·
Welcome neighbor! Sweet lookin' ride! Love the look of those wheels on that package, I'm gonna be lurking around just waiting for somebody to (and you know someone will) swap theirs out for aftermarkets, then I'll swoop in and snatch 'em up.

You're headed in the right direction with the mods done and on the way, just add a BDGT to the mix and you'll really wake the beast!

#5 ·
Appreciate it! I'll tell you something funny. The night i bought the truck, I was on a handshake deal to purchase a different truck with different wheels. After the test drive, I told the salesman I had to have the black one with those sweet sweet wheels. This new sport appearance package Nissan has adds just enough detail to give them a unique look. Im sure you'll be able to find a set very soon.
As for the mods, I was a little disappointed with the lack of sound I got from the Gibson exhaust, but Im hoping the cajun b-pipes from Nightowl liven it up a little. If Im still not satisfied after the cajuns, I'll just do a muffler swap. Maybe a magnaflow. Figured I would wait to order HID's and LED's next month, but I already ordered both. Having to much fun with this! BDGT is next. Don't know when, but sometime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
Welcome to Club Titan. What area of NJ are you from? I am in Warren County, a nice are area of the State where you can still drive some back roads and enjoy the farms and forests.

#7 ·
Those Cajuns will liven it up some. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.