Nissan Titan Forum banner

Post Pictures of your Wheels

328K views 360 replies 223 participants last post by  mives1970 
#1 ·
Yup those are 24s :) wat do u guys think? Like it?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to CLUB24

Newest member of CLUB24

Foose Speedster II 24x10 on toyo 305/35/24

Enjoy the pics...

If you don't like it please be nice and don't give me any lip cuz my rims have plenty.

The ride is great. Not as bad as a lot of people said it would be. I am glad i stuck with my original choice of 24's

I have already loaded over 20 boxes each weighting over 50 lbs in the bed and it still drove fine. incredible.

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
I think it would be good to start a thread of pictures of everyone's wheels to get a master list, so to speak. I know I am interested in seeing pictures of the Moto Metal 950. The 951 seems to be very popular on these boards, but I like the 950 better personally, and I haven't been able to find any pictures of them on a Titan.

BRING ON THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
blkbelt65 said:
none of your own to post?
I need ideas!! I didn't think anyone wanted to see a stock 6 spoke LE wheel with stock crapyear tires, but here goes...

Attachments

#8 ·
chasenme said:
Here is what I have Centerline Coolers 17x10
That's beefy, very nice! That's why I like the Moto 950...although the 6 lug won't be quite the same.

Attachments

#11 ·
Jaho1979, I "stickied" this for now...later, I will come back and pull in all of the other posts with pictures.

I will be coming back to this thread occassionally and deleting posts that have no pictures. This way, maybe we can keep it from being TOO long.

Thanks, everyone

#12 ·
Heres my Wheels, 22" TIS Model 07

#13 ·
i think the idea of this thread was to post pics of rims that are actually on your titan so others can view and compare looks on the titan. if the thread is for posting pictures of rims i could just post a like to a rim website and you would have hundreds. people want to see the rims mounted and fitted on the titan that way they can find the "setup" they like. here is a site that helped me pic my "setup" http://www.wheelsworld.com/showphoto.php?photo=2202

#16 ·
HOT WHEELS made by KMC

Land vehicle Tire Alloy wheel Vehicle Synthetic rubber

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

I have a 2wd but like the look of 4wd. I put 18" "Hot Wheels" made by KMC from Discount Tire and mounted 325/60/18 Nitto All Terrain. The fit with a 2" leveling kit. Although, you will have to trim back side of front wheel well about 3/4". No problems or alterations to the back. We liked the look so much we lifted the truck 6" using a Fab Tech lift. The wheels are an idea. Happy shopping.

#18 ·
diamo rims

I dont thinki have seen any titans with my rims yet. These rims are a pretty new model by diamo. 17x10

Attachments

#21 ·
This is an older picture of my 22's Black Konig's Coastals....

Attachments

#24 ·
Panter

20" Panter's

Attachments

#25 ·
Ugly phone pic. I'll try and get something better. See sig for detail.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.