Nissan Titan Forum banner

Post Picture's Of Sound System's

12K views 58 replies 12 participants last post by  firekiller 
#1 ·
Anyone want to post Picture's or Video's of their Sound System?

I'd like to see what everyone is running and what they think of it.
Im constantly changing setups so maybe someone's setup will catch my eye & ill copy :rofl-big:

Heres a couple pictures of my Subs... Head Unit wont be in till this Sunday so no pics of that yet.

2 10" Rockford Fosgate HE2 Subwoofers in Sealed Box made by Local Shop.
Powered by a Kicker ZX750.1 Amp, Mini Seat Lift was done to have more clearance for excursion

See less See more
#28 ·
DAMN!!!! got me beat... RE ftw

#30 ·
NOTitan05 said:
I originally had 6 18s I was going to do on 2 4000s but ended up doing 3 then sold all 6 and got another car
LOL INCREDIBLE!! Sounds like fun!! wish i couldve heard it

#31 ·
SoCal_Titan said:
did you ever get that RCA changed out?
nope still runnin the same ones

#32 ·
NOTitan05 said:
I originally had 6 18s I was going to do on 2 4000s but ended up doing 3 then sold all 6 and got another car
Do you have any pics. of that monster system? There was a guy in my area that had a 1st gen S-10 Blazer with 6-18" Kickers with 3 Orion 2300's pushing them, and it was Sick.

#33 ·
Nah I didnt take pics of it(dont know why) i guess because it only stayed in my truck for about 2 months then came out. I got a friend that lives in Holden thats into Competitons his name is Paul has a Mazda truck use the have 4 Memphis Mojo 15s now I think he only has 1 in there,

#34 ·
New system.

Alpine SPR-69C 6"x9" 100rms 300 peak

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=SPR-69C

Alpine SPR-17C 6-3/4" 100rms 300 peak

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=SPR-17C

ALPINE PDX-4.150 4ch 600rms

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=PDX-4.150

http://www.caraudiomag.com/0607_cae_alpine_pdx_4150_amplifier/index.html

Kicker CVX-10
  • Subwoofer Size 10"
  • Dual Voice Coil
  • Impedance Dual 4 ohms
  • Peak Power Handling 1200 watts
  • RMS Power Handling 600 watts
  • Sealed Box Volume 0.8 - 3.0 cubic feet
  • Ported Box Volume 1.25 - 1.75 cubic feet
  • Sensitivity 87.2 dB
  • Frequency Response 24 - 500 Hz
  • Top Mount Depth 5-15/16"

Sundown SAE 1000D

Alpine IVA W200 dvd*i-pod*sirius

#35 ·
I was going to get CVX's too but noone in the area had them in Dual 2ohm.

I used that same location to ground my amp before i stuck it back under the passenger seat. Except i sanded the paint under the bolt first.

Is that 8 Gauge Wiring?

#36 ·
SoCal_Titan said:
I was going to get CVX's too but noone in the area had them in Dual 2ohm.

I used that same location to ground my amp before i stuck it back under the passenger seat. Except i sanded the paint under the bolt first.

Is that 8 Gauge Wiring?
I got the 4ohm CVX dvc 's on ebay. Wiring them both parallel to get 1ohm at the amp. Using 4ga to the splitter, then 8ga to the 4ch, and 4ga to the Sundown amp.

#37 ·
those subs are going to pound, one of these days ill order a set of those.

#39 ·
firekiller said:
Man I hope so. I had one 12" Alpine R' in a sealed box in my car. Never ran 10's, but they're my only option for the KC box, so I'm hoping they'll hit.
Funny you say that, i had a 12" Type R in my Maxima. I now have 2 Tens in my Titan and they hit As Hard if not harder than a single 12. Just have to get the right box, and by the looks of it your headed in the right direction

#40 ·
I have the cvr's but now that i upgraded my amp to the pdx1000 im seriously considering gettin the cvx's. 400watts rms just isnt doing it for me anymore lol...

#41 ·
TitanLE said:
I have the cvr's but now that i upgraded my amp to the pdx1000 im seriously considering gettin the cvx's. 400watts rms just isnt doing it for me anymore lol...
...And so it begins!! HAHAHA

Hey the CVR's and CVX's use the same amount of air space?

#42 ·
SoCal_Titan said:
...And so it begins!! HAHAHA

Hey the CVR's and CVX's use the same amount of air space?
i have no idea.....something i should look into....but i want them dammit :)

#45 ·
Doola36 said:
So how does your CVXs sound?
Can't wait to find out. My tech 12 volt box and amp are shipping out this week, and I pre-wired for the mono amp when I installed the 4ch amp. I should have them thumping hopefully this weekend. If not, early next week.

A friend of mine said I'd miss my 12" sub because it would have deeper bass than the 10's. I doubt that because the cvx 10's have 24 – 500 K frequency response. I personally don't care for ported boxes (no offense to those that do). I just prefer the true bass from a sealed box.

My four Alpine door speakers have a fair low freq range of 30hz and push deep bass with the 4ch amp. Some people on my old car froum felt that 50rms on a door speaker may be insufficient. I've had these in two vehicles now and all I have to say is with their 250 watt peak, and the sensitivity 92db, and putting 100 x 4 to em', they sound great.

Alpine SPS-69C3 & SPS-17C2:

250 Watts Peak Power Handling
30hz to 30Khz Frequency Response
Aluminum-coated Polypropylene Woofer
92dB Sensitivity
50 watts rms

#48 ·
There you go TitanLE!! your CVX's are waiting lol

May i ask why your selling these?

#50 ·
NOTitan05 said:
CVXs are a good sounding sub they can handle a good bit of power from what I have seen people using them for competiton I have 3 CVX Dual 2 10s for sale 250+Shipping for all 3 still in the original boxes.
so theyre used? how much for 2? I need the dual 2 since my current cvr's are dual 2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.