Nissan Titan Forum banner

Truck Bed LED's

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  ex_vw 
#1 ·
I installed two 5ft LED strips and man these things light up my bed nicely.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
nice. yeah that is bright.

#3 ·
Wow that is a lot of light back there...very nice!!!

#6 ·
I added a toggle switch to mine. but the kit should come with a pressure switch too. well, if you buy the kit.

#8 ·
i have a kit from jb that i still need to install interested in how you wired it

#9 ·
I ran wire from one of my other many auxiliary sources, through the passenger rear quarter panel and drilled a hole for the switch. I have lots of power sources to choose from. I dont know about the oem wiring.

#10 ·
I did a similar install. My strip LEDs follow all the utilitrac including the front. I skipped the switches that came in the kit and bought a small toggle switch and drilled a hole for it in the utilitrac. I had power already in the bed for my topper/cap so I tapped off of constant power there.

Next up: Disco ball, black light and strobe light. :D

#13 ·
Mine said 3M on the back. I don't know if that was just the adhesive strip or not.

I bought mine from forum member JB over at TitanTalk. It's a kit but I tossed everything except for the strip LEDs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.