Nissan Titan Forum banner

Mud Land Alvin Texas

5K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  dhill 
#1 ·
anyone live in the Alvin or Houston area because mud land alvin opened up a couple of weeks ago and its pretty sick. i think theres 300 or 400 + acres there of just mud and fun. you defiantly need a lift 4 wheel drive and decent tires to make it anywhere there but if youve got that its really fun. when i went though i got **** for having a nissan but i was doing better then most chevy and fords so they can talk all they want. defiantly need to have a group of titans go out there and tear it up!

#3 ·
thats where i live!

#4 ·
im pretty sure iv seen you driving around haha i have the giant texans sticker on the back

#5 ·
Possibly lol, but yea how bad is it seriously out there. is there spot where you can get away from everyone?

#6 ·
yeah there are spots where you can get away from everyone but you got to have the truck to do it. i got back there but it gets pretty bad especially sense we just had all that rain. theres two ways to get back there and one way you have to go through a giant mud pit and my all terrains didnt cut couldnt get any traction but went through the other way and made it back there. you defiantly need mud tires and at least a 6 inch lift. i some how was able to do pretty well with my all terrains.

#8 ·
oh yeah you will do fine i really want some toyos. but if i was doing fine with all terrains you will do just fine.

#9 ·
i really wanna go now lol im just nervous im gonna break **** after I just got everything fixed

#10 ·
nah you will be fine just be smart and **** wont get broke haha what did you just get fixed?

#11 ·
Man new radiator, new shock all around, new oil cooler, tons of money getting oil out of my coolant, a mess of electrical **** and I can go on lol seriously.

#12 ·
damn well at least you got it all fixed.

#13 ·
yea man where do you live in league city looking for somewhere simple to go play in the mud, but need a recovery buddy lol

#14 ·
close to clear creek high school thats actually where i attend right now about to graduate and yeah i know im the only one that i know with a jacked up 4 wheel drive so all the places i want to go no one will go there with me.

#16 ·
you might be fine there was an f-150 there 2 wheel drive that pretty much made it everywhere but just took him forever to get places he did have mud tires that was the only reason he made it as far as he did but he didnt even attempt to go through and of the really hard stuff.

#17 ·
I live pretty close to you as well. .... I'm right here by beamer and scarsdale..... and I heard of a place to mud but didn't think it was real. .....all I have been doing this whole summer it's going down to Galveston and tearing up the dunes. ... now I have a pro 4x..with a 2 inch lift..33 nitto mud geapplers.now I know sand is way different from mud. .. you think I have a chance make it out there??

#18 ·
yeah i know what you mean i love going to Galveston and crystal beach showing off the truck and tearing up the beach. my truck loves the beach more than mud haha. but yeah you should be fine there with any mud tires. the only thing is that there is one part where a bif lift is required to clear a giant dip i guess would be what you call it. i seemed to clear it fine but my friend with an f-150 with a 6 inch lift also almost got stuck there for not enough clearance but besides that you should do great out there. especially sense i did so well wit just ATs.

#19 ·
i was talking to my friend the other day and apparently mud land alvin got closed down sp i guess no more mudding there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.