Nissan Titan Forum banner

Traded my 2010 LE

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Scottysize 
#1 ·
So Nissan called me the other day and said they "needed my T". I was like, "ya right." I agreed to stop yesterday with the fullest intent to drive away in my T. They knocked off $10,000 off their sticker and gave me 110% of my T's KBB trade-in value lowering my payments $200 per month, so I couldn't pass it up. I went down to a SV because I've never been happy with the Captain's Chairs and wanted the bench. I'll have to wait until they get it here, so I haven't taken delivery yet. When I do, I'll get out pictures and update my siggy. I'll have some items for sell.

#2 ·
That sounds like some kind of deal! More like they needed to get rid of some trucks but ok.

#3 ·
End of the year, end of the month. Who knows. I just couldn't pass it up.

#5 ·
12. 13's aren't out yet. At least not in my area. I've heard they're looking at a redesign in 14. We'll see.

#7 ·
Picked her up today. She's a beaut!

#9 ·
Thank ya. I've been busy the past few days...

#10 ·
Very nice!!!

#12 ·
Congratulations on a Purty New Truck! Looks sharp!

#13 ·
#14 ·
Good move on the aftermarket hitch. The OEM hitch isn't doing so well on recent years.

#15 ·
That's what I hear. Lots of people saying that the welds are failing. Just ordered the Powerboard Sidesteps. Can't wait to get them on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.