Nissan Titan Forum banner

For Sale : 2010 modded headlights

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Spoonman 
#1 ·
Forgot to list these on CT!

Got a set of 2010 headlights modded in the popular option of all black by SD_Titan for sale.

These were going to be my backup plan if something went wrong with my projector retrofit project but well, nothing went wrong! lol.

As stated above, these were modified by Joe (SD_Titan), who if you dont know, does very good work. No spray paint used here (no offense to those that use it though), chrome is properly stripped and prepped. Amber tinted NOT with VHT (forgot exactly what he uses, but better than just spraying VHT).

These lights are satin black with dark tinted ambers. Very clean. The only slight on them is some scratches on the driver side near the upper amber. The original shipper to me didnt wrap them enough and the scratches were a result of the box hitting the lense. Tried to get a close up of it.

Asking $220 plus shipping. Local people near San Diego County, i can work with you a little more since no shipping.

Advantage of buying these:
  • No need to ship you own lights to get modded and not having lights.
  • No need to buy shipping twice (if say, you were to have Joe mod them for you)
  • No waiting for mod to be done
  • If you are afraid to mod them yourself, these are already done!

See less See more
#3 ·
Sold on TT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.