Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS:Leveling Kit 3" And RC UCAs/Pictures

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  linycctitan 
#1 ·
Sold and just waiting for the payment.Thanks.

Billet 3" leveling spacer kit and RC UCAs for sale.Spacer s have instructions.I had them on my 2011 Pro 4x for about 6 months and never used offroad.The reason I am selling is I bought Dirt King UCAs and 3" is too much for Pro 4x.They are very stiff and bumpy coz Pro 4x are hiegher than non Pro 4x.I replaced them with 2" and I had better ride.You are gonna need longer swaybay endlinks to avoid grinding on rims and swaybar.I recomend PRG endlinks or just cut the stock ones and put longer and bigger rods then get them welded at the shop like I did for cheap with no problem.Make sure you get a good alignment to avoid uneven threadwear of tires.They are easy to install.100 bucks for all.

:thumbsup-big:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
More pictures of RC UCAs and spacers.

Attachments

#3 ·
Still for sale.

#5 ·
PM me your full address and zip code so I can find out the cost of the shipping.Thanks.

#9 ·
Just came back from Bowling League tonight.Been very busy and working 10 hours a day.Be patient guys .You all know that it is a very good deal and no one can beat that.
Dan (linycctitan) should be first in line.I will get his shipping quote as soon as I can.Thanks.

#11 ·
Sold

Sold to linycctitan .Thanks.

Attachments

#14 ·
Got 'em today bro! Wow! They are in incredible shape, I had to look real hard to see evidence that this stuff was actually used! You are the man! Huge thanks! I'll update you as soon as I get a chance to put it all together, just waiting on new lower ball joints, then I'll be doing it all at once.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.