Nissan Titan Forum banner

1.5'' Leveling Kit Installed!!! Pics

12K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  chickenhawk 
#1 ·
So Friday I took bout 4 hours or so and installed the PRG 1.5'' Leveling spacer for the front of my 09 CC 4x4 Titan tell me what ya guys think. I know its a bad pic but you can see the diff. And with it being a 1.5 spacer do I need to get my front end lined up? I drove it and it doesn't pull to one side or the other at all.:thumbsup-big::thumbsup-big:

During Install In My Drive Way!

Before The Kit!

After The Kit Install

Install was fairly easy with the help of a friend just to act as another hand a few times! Really glad I purchased that air compressor now it helped alot!:thumbsup-big:

See less See more
#2 ·
I think it looks good!

#3 ·
Hi Nissanbyblood,
Any problems with the install that I should look out for? I am planning on putting on the same kit in a few weeks. Thanks.
Sorry,
Truck looks great!

#4 ·
Thanks, um well make sure you know what your sway bar end links are, make sure you have a decently long breaker bar, a jack tall enough to get your truck off the ground,1 jack stand, a torque wrench that does atleast 80ft lbs, got about 2-4 hours of day light, and another set of hands around that can screw in the bolts while hold the strut in place to reinstall.

#5 ·
I just put the PRG Mini Lift on this weekend also. 2" front, 1" rear. Don't have any pics yet. The install went pretty well. My Titan is an 05 so the bolts on the top of the strut mount were pretty rusty and dirty. Lots of PB blaster and a wire brush cleaned them up nice.

Anyone that is planning on doing this I would spray down all the bolts with PB blaster or wd-40 once or 2x a day for a few days before you do the install. They are all easy to get to without taking the tire off or anything. It will make the process much quicker.

Also as the instructions say make sure you jack up one side and block it up, then use the jack to raise/lower the control arm. If you don't it would be almost impossible to get everythign to line up when you put it back together.

#6 ·
What he said lol I didn't face this problem probably due to it only being a little over a year old but I would say some of the 04-07 guys out there this would apply to.

#7 ·
Sounds pretty straight forward, thanks for the reply both of you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.