Nissan Titan Forum banner

You Got To See Video.My 011 Titan pulling Stuck Ford and Chevy

5K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  EastCoast4whlr 
#1 ·
Just replaced my RC UCAs with Dirt King UCAs(easy to install) two weeks ago and got to use them yesterday for offroadding here in San Diego California.Dirt King UCAs cost me 619 bucks no shipping just pick up at 17 miles from home.
My two Buddies went with me for offroadding and the Ford stuck in the mud then my other buddy with Chevy tried to pull him out but even the Chevy was out of the mud couldn't pull the Ford out so I pulled them both at the same time with no problem.Tow Mode WAS NOT even on
See pics and video.

:thumbsup-big:

Attachments

See less See more
1 5
#3 ·
Great video! What did the Ford and Chevy owners think of this?

#5 ·
My Ford owner Buddy asked me not to post it but I did anyways.I will try to convince them to buy a Titan.

#4 ·
In my experience the Ford and Chevy guys don't usually get to happy. I know when I had my 04 me and a buddy were out playing in some stuff with my truck all day. He decided to take his 6" lifted Chevy with 35's out there and got stuck on the first pass. Needless to say he wasn't too happy. And my truck had no suspension mods just better tires than stock

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#8 ·
RC UCAs ride was good,have rubber bushing,cannot adjust or allign camber,and get rust.Dirt King UCAs ride on and offroad a lot better than RC,have stainless steel joints (no rubber no rust)camber can be alligned well and tougher.They have more clearance on the coil bucket than any other UCAs.

#10 ·
:3d_049:

What Titan do you have?I had 3" lift on my 011 Pro 4x about 4 months ago and the ride was very bumpy and stiff so I replaced it to 2" that rides a lot better.I also had alignment when I had my RC UCAs.Lifting is easy to do.Today I just bought 33" Federal mud tires(33x20.50x20") and my truck now have over 4" of a lift.I shortened (adjusted) my UCAs length also coz tires were wearing out on the sides bad.Now they should wear out evenly and last longer.

Attachments

#11 ·
i have a 2010 se 4x4 first titan iv ever brought and love the thing . im wanting to give it the buff mean look but not put it to the sky i use it to pull my boat and haul my 4wheeler so dont need it to big . but iv read that the rc 3in was the best to put on without any problems down the road . i plan on adding 33 1250 18 once its all done . i like the look of yours thats what im lookin for on mine

#12 ·
i got a 2010 se 4x4 i was told the rc 3in was very good so i was goin to go with it then add 33 1250 18 afterwards to give it that mean look . im just wanting to make sure i put on the best the first go around and not have to worry about it later down the road . ill probly one day add a 6in when i get the time and money but that will be awhile .

#14 ·
I also tow boat 2 or 3 times a month and go hard offroadding once a month.Now I am happy with my mods on my 2 Titans.Do the 3" RC lift and if you are not happy with it you can always change it.Very easy to do.

#13 ·
#15 ·
I know I already looked at the website of PRG and DK UCAs store was 17 miles from my house.I din't have to pay for shipping.I think they both have good ride and handling.Thanks.

#17 ·
I like how the T pulled both of them out of the mud with little effort while the Chevy still couldn't pull the ford out by itself on solid ground while you were lining the T back up to give a second pull.:thumbsup-big:

#18 ·
Stock tires or ALL Terrains suck in the mud. Get the Nitto Mud T/A Tires. Expensive but great in off road conditions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.