Nissan Titan Forum banner

updated pics:mini lift+body lift

18K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  bswheldon@gmail.com 
#1 ·
well guys i recently added a body lift on top of the mini lift and i also painted my door pillars to color match all the other stuff i already color matched next i will color match the step rails the same. the first 2 pics are of the color match stuff then the third pic is of the whole truck before the body lift and non matched pillars. tell me what you think

See less See more
#4 ·
Truck is looking good!

#6 ·
That looks great!!! Any thought to do the mirror backs, too?

#8 ·
ya looks good man . whered u get the body lift done at?
and ow much$??

#9 ·
I must say that the stock side window appearance is part of what first attracted me to the Titan. Especially on a white CC, the dark glass and columns merge into a long, distinct, unified area.
But your color-matched columns transform your truck to look more robust and taller (even beyond the body lift) by breaking up that space.
Gutsy move. Nice job!

#10 ·
damn... once again your truck looks sick!! i love that color matching, i want to do mine... but i just have the dull granite color... so i might just stick with the black and chrome accents.

oh and by the way thanks for the link to those rims!! definately need to pick those up soon.

#11 ·
Great lookin truck man! Great stance and awesome color choice.

#12 ·
Your truck looks fantastic. I saw if the the first time on TT and was like whoaa, thats a sweet looking truck. The color is wicked. Matching the door pillars makes the truck a little more luxury looking which I think looks great, I would have never thought of doing those. The body lift looks good also, was it a pain to install???

#13 · (Edited)
MrStevie said:
truck looks awesome, and i love the color:thumbsup-big: did you pull the door pillars off to paint them? great job with everything
yeah the shop i took it to pulled it off then sanded it to get it ready for paint

LDOTITAN said:
That looks great!!! Any thought to do the mirror backs, too?
i thought about that but i think ill those black to kinda go with my wheels

BuenasNalgas said:
Looks Good Bro!!!

So that's the PRG MINI LIFT & a 3" Body Lift?
well not actually this is the 2.5 level kit from top gunz customz 1" block from prg and 3" body lift from performance accessories.

PRO_4_X said:
ya looks good man . whered u get the body lift done at?
and ow much$??
i got it done at a local shop for $400 parts and install

eddieb said:
damn... once again your truck looks sick!! i love that color matching, i want to do mine... but i just have the dull granite color... so i might just stick with the black and chrome accents.

oh and by the way thanks for the link to those rims!! definately need to pick those up soon.
no problem brotha

psutitan said:
Your truck looks fantastic. I saw if the the first time on TT and was like whoaa, thats a sweet looking truck. The color is wicked. Matching the door pillars makes the truck a little more luxury looking which I think looks great, I would have never thought of doing those. The body lift looks good also, was it a pain to install???
i heard it was a pain to install so thats why i decided not to so i took it to a local shop to do it for me

#14 ·
chieflikalotapus said:
well guys i recently added a body lift on top of the mini lift and i also painted my door pillars to color match all the other stuff i already color matched next i will color match the step rails the same. the first 2 pics are of the color match stuff then the third pic is of the whole truck before the body lift and non matched pillars. tell me what you think

how is the ride with the 3"body lift?so its a total 5.5 inch lift?did u have to replace your shocks or front?thanks

#16 ·
Nice - pretty much the same lift setup I have. Looks great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.