Nissan Titan Forum banner

November 2012 Truck Of The Month Submit Here!!!

9K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  reds_titan 
#1 ·
Today until November 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the TOTM contest first.

From November 21st - November 3oth a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the NOvember2012 TOTM Winner!!!

The prize:

The November 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of December 2012

Let's see whatcha got

#2 ·
bumpers still not done but only 2 entries last month so here it is...lol

#6 ·
Here is mine. Need to do these pics in better backgrounds lol.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Pickup truck

Yeah I know my tag is in the picture. Oh well come find me.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
Ill post better pics today as I'm on my way to go hunting. They'll be really good with my halos on.

#8 ·
I'll give it a shot

#10 ·
Thanks Red!

#12 ·
Thank you! No close ups of the lights yet. I'll try tomorrow

#13 ·
Here's 2 pics of the lights

#14 ·
I gotta ask. What did you do to get the reflector white? Just did my headlights and I just tinted mine.

#15 ·
Bought white reflector tape, cut to size and stuck it over the stock reflectors.

#17 ·
Here are better pics of my truck I think personally.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Car Bumper

Attachments

#19 ·
Right Here Brotha......lol Apparently a little late to the party with the new job keeping busy and what not. Any new plans in the works for the ride? How's the bumper coming along???

Guerro_Chavez - thank you for the submission although it's just a tad bit late for November, please keep your eyes peeled for the December submission thread....(i'll pm you when it's out)

I believe tsunamilogan05 was just posting up some updated pics...(they look great)!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.