Nissan Titan Forum banner

13.180@102.31 at NPR

11K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  04titanss 
#1 ·
N/A, No Cams, Dropped a few pounds and crushed the Non Cam Record with a 13.180 @ 102.31mph.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
very nice.....chris is gonna hate you. lol.

#4 ·
Fantastic! Details? Like, what did you take out and how much does it weigh with a full or 1/4 tank?

#6 ·
Congratulations! you must have been all pumped with that run. I saw the post on TT I think the time slip pic is big enough! haha . I think i will set my superchip on 93 performance when I get it back from shop ( new transfer case ) I read your mod list,, man I got a ways to go.at least I will get to try out my new b-pipes from Nightowl!Congrat's again.

#11 ·
christenayuca is who i meant. Red titan, down in texas somewhere. I think he was the fastest no cam I'VE seen. until now.

#12 ·
Lol, for about 2weeks.

#13 ·
Good run, I wonder what ill run now being 4100 lbs and all .. Maybe a flat 13, High 12??

;-) Who wants a sneak peek of the weight reduction??

#19 ·
NOPE and prob never will, I want gut the piss out of my truck like you did! 13.87 for a 5,450lb race trim truck is good enough for me.

#17 ·
Holy cow! Good runs!

#20 ·
5400lbs Running 13.8? Bro, that's something to brag about. Good time for that weight :)

#25 ·
Good time man...

#26 ·
Outstanding! You have a beast of a Titan. Congrats!!!!!

#28 ·
You may just need to do that to prove them wrong and lay down a maybe low 12. There are a few very low 13sec Titans out there so I believe you. Now, if you were running stock manifolds and a hypertec tuner with no true track like someone else I know I may say your spraying...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.