***Radflo Pre-Meet Before the Annual HB of 2013***

8K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Chas M 
#1 ·
For those who would like to come for... Trucks and Coffee @ Radflo

Radflo Suspension Technology USA
18375 Bandilier Circle
Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA

Time: 8AM

Radflo welcomes All vehicles to come and visit their facility while serving Coffee & Donuts. They will open their doors early @ 8am so that there is NO interference with the Annual HB Meet. I'm coming from San Diego so if you want to caravan up at a certain meeting place in SD or just meet there I will be leaving early (no time set).

This event is set. I just need to know how many people are interested in coming so that they can prepare to have enough coffee & donuts for this event. Thanks!!

See less See more
#2 ·
For those who would like to come for... Trucks and Coffee @ Radflo

Radflo Suspension Technology USA
18375 Bandilier Circle
Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA

Time: 8AM

Radflo welcomes All vehicles to come and visit their facility while serving Coffee & Donuts. They will open their doors early @ 8am so that there is NO interference with the Annual HB Meet. I'm coming from San Diego so if you want to caravan up at a certain meeting place in SD or just meet there I will be leaving early (no time set).

This event is set. I just need to know how many people are interested in coming so that they can prepare to have enough coffee & donuts for this event. Thanks!!

When is this?I don't see the date.

#4 ·
I am not on TT yet but I should join.Thanks.

#10 ·
Ill be there at 6:45 am.Are you close to PQ?I thought I saw you at Chevron one time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.