Nissan Titan Forum banner

04titanss/titanss Q&A

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  PAPARYNO 
#1 ·
04titanss on CT, titanss on other boards.

Hear a lot of rumors floating around on the boards.

Here is your chance to find out.

#3 ·
How big of a shot he ran or hoe he got his truck weight down to 4200 lbs lol

#4 ·
You don't run a 13.1 102 with 330ish WHP in a nearly 5k truck. At 4700lbs and LS2 TBSS (320-330 whp) runs high 13's to low 14's. My real question is, what RPM converter do you have?

#7 ·
I do not know why it runs like it does, just the right combo of parts.

I don't have a stall, cams, shift kit, nitrous or Turbo/SC.

I need to try the short belt mod and block off the grill to see if it helps.

The reason I pulled my mod list is all the Know It All noobs on TT. Since they KIA let them figure it out on there own.
May send it to a select few by PM as long as it does not go viral. LOL!

#9 ·
#8 ·
IV always been impressed with the times your truck puts up. I'd like to see that mod list.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#10 ·
If there is no secret, what's the point of this thread? We all know your mods and times. I'm lost.............

#11 ·
Um, I don't keep track of everyone's mods. It's tough enough keeping track of my own. :D

#15 ·
Not sure if I get it,,, as your performance mods are listed in your mod list. I do know their are a few on here that can sure make these trucks GO ( Here and TT). and I do appreciate all the info that gets put out there. anyway I do try to pattern my truck off of the trucks with the best times ( thanks dragtimes.com ) and I do envy ya'll that make it to the track. of course I am 4x4 so I am interested what they do for times, Deerslayer to name one . I just need to plan a run to SA raceway and stick to it!

#16 ·
Ok so everybody is on the edge of their seat wondering what times I will put out but enough about me! Back to the Q&A I was interested to know about your tuning, is it e-tunes or did you tune at track, on street,on dyno and are you RB tuned or is that confidential? Thanks T in CC:feuerkopf2-big:

#18 ·
Ok what is so weird about this. Toomy and me both will tell u the same thing. I'm full bolt on and had a kc base model with intake almost keep up with me. Things happen and with the right combination the end result will be good. Like when I beat toomy's time back in the day everyone picked ok my slip and all. If the man ran that time take time to believe him. Think about this. My t the night I ran my pb mixed my 87 and nitrous tune for some reason. Things happen and can work put right for u.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.