Nissan Titan Forum banner

2012 Nissan Titan Pro-4X wheels and BF Goodrich Rugged Trail A/T tires

6K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  altimav8 
#1 ·
Selling my stock 275 70R18 (33's) tires and 18" wheels off of my titan Pro-4X. They are in perfect condition, no nics, scratches or cuts. I am also leaving the tire sensors installed in them as well. I have aftermarket wheels and tires so these are now taking up space in my garage. They had less than 6400 miles on them when i had them taken off. I live in Beaufort SC and will ship if you pay for it. Will deliver if reasonable distance. Best offer gets them!

Attachments

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#5 ·
She said beaufort, SC.

But yeah does need to put a price.

#7 ·
I will take 450 for them and thats a steal for the tires alone but im including the rims, tires and tire sensors. My hubby told me he scratched the inside of the lugs with the wrench, he says you can't tell but i do want to put that on here.

#10 ·
No, Shipping is outrageous. I got quotes from several places and due to the weight of the wheels and tires, the cheapest I could find was around 300 dollars. I would rather work something out. I have a bunch of our racing friends that are going out that way for the supercross on feb 23 and can probably have them meet you in Atlanta.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.