Nissan Titan Forum banner

Dash Removal Help!!!!!

36K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  scr38 
#1 ·
Can Someone Give Me Step By Step Help On How To Remove The Center Silver Part Of The Dash In The Center On My Titan. Possibly Pictures Please...

#2 ·
Ive never done it before but I remember there were a few posts about this. I think you just have pry it out with a flat head or you might be able to just use your fingers. If that doesnt help then do a search. Im sure BBF and others will chime sooner or later, good luck.

#3 ·
It is really easy.

To remove the face plate (which is where the radio controls are), all you have to do is stick a flat tip screwdriver or plastic utensil in between the seam across the top of this face plate. You will spread it apart far enough for you to get your finger inside the gap. This face plate mearly snaps into place. Please do not let the sounds of the plastic scare you away from removing this plate. It is NOT attached by any screws whatsoever. Start out by pulling the top half of this face plate out followed by the bottom. It is snapped in place on each corner.

***This only removes the stereo/air conditioning controls faceplate. If you would like to then remove the surrounding molding beyond this, there are some screws you will have to remove. This one will take you a little more time, but is really easy to remove as well.

If this does not help, I will surely take some pictures for you and load them later this afternoon. I hope that this helps. You can call me if you would prefer and I will walk you right through it over the phone.
Chris

#5 ·
thanks i wanted to do this and got stuck there to thanks!!!now i can finish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.