Nissan Titan Forum banner

Those wanting LED TAILS, special deal, group buy ready to go!

20K views 49 replies 25 participants last post by  JasonB 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 ·
I just placed my order so that's 3 now. 2 more peeps need to place their order so that we can get these puppies mailed out to us. :D

#4 ·
inqui-Z-tor said:
Now why don't you do this for the Armada ..???
If I'm not mistaken, the Armada's already have LED tails available. It's called the Infinity QX56.

#6 ·
Correct, the won't work on an Armada.

GOOD NEWS, 5 confirmed people, so anyone new people that order now, these will ship same day. I will offer this price for about one more week. They will never be this price again. The price was being raised on our end, so we got in bulk for this special price, 10 left.

#7 ·
vshortt said:
You're mistaken. The Armada tail lamps have the reverse lamp in the tail lamp housing. In the QX they are located beside the rear plates. Not in the lamp housing.

Ahh, alrighty!! I never noticed that. Perhaps that's cuz I've only seen the back of a QX56 like one or two times. Not that many people have them here cuz they prolly can't afford'em, lol. But I did notice that the tails basically have the same design and shape.

#9 ·
Now are these full replacement tails? If so do you loose the bed lights?

#16 ·
yeah they make a led third brake light ask baseballfanz....

#26 ·
JasonB said:
For those that have the optional bedlights, see here on how to make them work.

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10672&page=4&highlight=tail+lights
Jason, what does the inside unexposed section of these lights look like? Got any pics. From teh other thread, I still can't tell how the light is provided through the existing tailgate holes. Is there clear plexiglass on the inside edge of the replacement box? Do we have to physically cut teh inside edge of the replacement box to get the light?

Thx, Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.