Nissan Titan Forum banner

iPod Radio

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  08 Titan XE 
#1 ·
A couple of weeks ago I was driving a rental camary and was able to plug in my iPod and control it by using the touch screen radio and or steering controlls, my question is, is there an after market stereo that will fit my Titan that will do the same thing?

Thanks

#2 ·
I thought you could buy the iPod interface cable from Nissan and you can do this with the stock system. I might be mistaken but I thought they had them.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
Pioneer and Alpine have some very nice touchscreen radios that you can plug an ipod interface cable into. Many of them are DVD and have nav systems as well. Also if you have a smart phone they have bluetooth systems to connect with your phone so if you get a call you can talk hands free through the radio.

Which radio bezel do you have? Pics?

#4 ·
I have the Pioneer 4400BH in my Camry. It works really nice with the iPod interface, but you'll spend some cash. I decided against putting one in my T. I just use the Nexus 7 and audio input.

#5 ·
I found this one, Pioneer AVH-P2400BT through crutchfield for $300.00 with an install kit for free and replacement bezel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.