Nissan Titan Forum banner

New headlights taillights and third brake light

4K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  dhill 
#1 ·
I hope you all like

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I have the same tails with LED spiders for the brakes. still searching for led Turn signals in red. i want no red back there at all during the day.

#10 ·
I was referring to my bulbs. i have the same tails as you. i just don't like the red bulbs. i'll try to find or take a pic.

#14 ·
Looks good. You gonna put some switchbacks in the headlights? A lot of guys run 'em in those.

#16 ·
It's a LED bulb that replaces the front turn signal. The parking lights are amber and tgen flashes white for turn signal. Or vice versa like mine. I will try to post a video of mine later tonight.

#17 ·
sorry, forgot all about those pics.

#18 ·
Switchback vid.

http://youtu.be/w79h1Df_Cts

pics if you couldn't tell from vid.

srry for the rotation. can't get the pic to stay the right way.

#19 ·
Those look like SB1's. Hard to see the signal over the white parking lights. Mine are the same except that the white shuts off and only flashes amber. Trying to upload video but it won't accept mp4 files.

#22 ·
I think they are. I won them in a raffle at the east coast meet this summer. so i can't complain. i also had to get the resistors myself. if you are thinking about trying some, don't forget those. very easy to install.

#21 ·
nope. all LED strips. have a bar in the engine bay tho. as well as L.E.D. bars between the cab and bed.

#25 ·
where did you get your headlights from i was lookin to get me some halos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.