Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS: BRAND NEW Osiris Tuner version

7K views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  seymore4 
#1 ·
Brand new Uprev Osiris Tuner version, I only took it out of the package to take pictures, costs $700 plus $20 shipping from Uprev, I'll sell mine for only $620 shipped. Located in Portland OR.

You will receive the brand new Cipher cable with the ROM editor function enabled with one Osiris license on the cable. All the software is available for download for free from uprev's website.

This is the tuner version, basically the DIY for tuning, you get the cable, all the software, and an osiris license to use on any vehicle you want. This version gives you the ability to modify and change anything, and keeps you from being dependent on a shop that just wants to make money off you every time for little things. For example if you were throwing a code for new exhaust you could just disable it, or add a little more fuel after another breather mod, you wouldn't have to go pay someone to do it every time. You also get the ability to reflash the ecu back to stock and use this on another vehicle or sell it later.

Info copied from uprev's site:

Osiris Tuner

The Osiris Tuner system includes Cipher, Map Switching, the flash utility and our powerful, new 2.0 ROM Editor. Osiris Tuner supports NA applications and high horse power forced induction vehicles. Using the an HPX MAF and 1000cc injectors we have tuned for over 550whp on the G35.

Osiris Tuner is a licensed based system. The purchase of Osiris Tuner includes one license that will be transferred to the first ECU that is flashed. This vehicle can then be flashed as many times as the user wants, but the flash will not work on any different vehicles.

Osiris Tuner does not include any base maps or eTunes, the user is expected to develop their own tune for their vehicle using the stock ROMS included in the software package. Paid technical support can be found through UpRev’s Pro Tuners or through purchasing eTunes.

Parameters that are supported in the ROM Editor include:

Up to 5 Maps on cruise control equipped vehicles
Idle RPM
Speed Limiter
Electronic Throttle Control to achieve Wide Open Throttle at all speeds.
Rev Limiter
DTC disable
AFR Targets
Fuel Compensation
Ignition Timing Advance
Cam Phasing for equipped vehicles.
MAF transfer function
Cranking Enrichment and Ignition Advance
Injector Latency
K Fuel Multiplier
Intake Temp
Calculated Load vs. RPM
Minimum Effective Injector Pulse Width

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
By the time you add the $50 license fee, only 1 free E-Tune, it can be purchased New from Uprev with 3 free E-Tunes.

I do not need this, but $500 is what they normally go for used.

Just a little FYI.

#5 ·
There is a $50.00 transfer fee from UpRev to transfer to another ECU. But since you have never connected the cable to a vehicle the transfer fee won't be necessary.

#18 ·
What kinds of questions do you have? There are no issues transferring it to your truck, I will provide you with the correct rom file to flash onto your ecu once you have the cable and can verify the part #, I can also provide you with a base map to get you going since this is not a plug n play canned tuner like the bulldog. What year is your T?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.