Nissan Titan Forum banner

Halo Lights

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  sirdukedh 
#1 ·
has anyone added halo light to their car not sure where to get any but i want some.

#2 ·
I got some halo headlights from specd tuning currently on my truck. But right now i'm getting a custom set built that will have oracle halos in them.

#3 ·
I had them on my 2010, but I felt too old for them, so I sold them and installed modded lights. Pictures of both:

#4 ·
I wouldn't do halos, go with LED's. Check out theretrofitsource.com they have the Morimoto xB LED Angel Eyes the will be far superior.

#5 ·
i cant find the angel eyes on that website

#6 ·
#7 ·
HAVE YOU PUT those on your truck?

#8 ·
#9 ·
#10 ·
Can't see them from work, ebay is blocked :(. Best advice I can give you is do your research, I've heard some complaints on another T forum about poor quality in some non-reputable brands.

#11 ·
I was picky about color. now there are angel eyes in different colors but the prices are horrible. it was pretty hard work to get these installed. they are LED's. and a smaller ring than the others you see on here. they just put out that much light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.