Nissan Titan Forum banner

Just got my Carbon Fiber Dash Kit from BurtmanIndustries.com

14K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  Red-Thunder 
#1 · (Edited)
I just got it from the UPS guy. It looks really really good. They package it very well. I cant wait to get it on. Guess I will do it as soon as I get home from work tomorrow. I have to get some sleep right now though. Work starts at 1am for me you know. I will update tomorrow with pictures.
M4ck

Ok here are more shots hope dont laugh at me I aint the best with a camera.
M4ck

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Nope I tried to get some pictures the other day but the camera I have that I thought was ok just didnt take pictures well inside the truck. Especially since its overcast. Soon as it clears up I will head to my dads and get his camera for some good pictures. I just wouldnt be doing the kit any justice posting the pictures I got. I had posted about it yesterday. Everyone thats seen it really likes it.
M4ck

#6 ·
I saw those other pics on that thread and it looks sharp. However, I just don't see it looking very good with the steel/sand interior I have. Probably a wood dash or brushed alum. kit may look better with my interior color combo.

#7 ·
You are probably right CalTitan. It would look odd in yours.
M4ck

#9 ·
Yes, pics man pics. I am, however going to be really ticked if it looks drastically better than the brushed aluminum. :redfaced:

#10 ·
Well I will try to post one of these that I have but they really sucked with the bad weather out. That and the fact that my camera is kinda crappy. LOL
M4ck

Attachments

#11 ·
Man that picture does it no justice whatsoever. There is much more color in it and when you are in there and there is good sunlight it has a very 3d effect to it. It really is wicked looking.
M4ck

#13 ·
Looks pretty good for a crappy pic and no sun!!!!

#18 ·
Nope this kit does not include steering wheel covers. Send a message to JasonB about the pricing on the pillar oh yeh its the outside pillars.
M4ck

#21 ·
Pillars

Yep, the pillar covers are for the outside, where the black plastic sh!t is.

Real carbon fiber should look so much better... :)

Jason has been telling me that it's a subtle, but very cool mod. I'll post some pics over at clubarmada.com when I get them in and on.

Let's see some more pics, Mack!

#22 ·
Well that does it, I'm pretty ticked. I thought that the carbon fiber would look fake or plasticy. Man that looks great, now I am starting to regret the brushed aluminum.

#23 ·
M4ck That looks good!! Glad you posted pics! I chose burl at first, but now think I will go with the carbon-fiber. I have not ordered yet becuase I might be putting in a dbl din deck. I am glad you went with Jason..I am sure you have noticed his customer service..I have seen people buy other kits becuase they think more pieces is better...believe me I have been there myself. I got such a crappy kit with my 4runner that I had to take a black magic marker and go around all the edges becuase of how they cut them out after the clear coat, you could see the grain and 3m tape..Really ugly!...still looked like crap..so I ordered Jason kits....Never looked back!! I have not noticed if you posted pics of the dash? I would like to see those also.....Thanks M4ck

#24 ·
Yep I am actually going to my dads today and its pretty sunny out so I should be able to get some good pics today. I will post them this evening. And as far as service Jason is awesome to deal with. How may company owners do you know that give out there email and IM name so they can be contacted at any time. I could just imagine all the people he is in contact with every day. Plus he takes time to visit sites like ours to actually talk to and get a feel for what the people really want. Thats just a classy way to be and he is a young guy to. Very smart for his years I think.
Peace
M4ck

#26 ·
I try aiming to please.:)

Any luck with getting those others pics? Can't wait to see.

raskm, I do have a kit for your double din setup. Also, I know what you mean about other kits. Our 3M backing is spaced IN from the edges so you don't even see it from the sides, and dust/dirt won't collect on the edges like most can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.