Nissan Titan Forum banner

Upgraded to 6 spoke LE wheels and tires thanks to Got_Titan

7K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  firecracker 
#1 · (Edited)
Well Got_Titan (John) gave me a great deal on his old LE rims and tires I just could not pass up.. He had only had them on his Titan a few hundred miles. He has new 22" chrome rims with Nitto tires now. I upgraded from the stock XE wheels and I tell you it looks so much better now. The ride is even smoother. Here are some pics.
M4ck

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeh I was just thinking that myself. Got to go somewhere I can get some good shots.
m4ck

#10 ·
Maybe it's just me, but that truck is calling out for some fender flares. The wheels look great.

#11 ·
Hope you all checked the gallery for a picture of m4ck laying on the ground putting these on!

#13 ·
Looks great, Josh!

I upgraded from the XE wheels to the factory OR wheels a while back. I was so happy to get rid of those steelies....looks so much better, and it fit my budget. Bought mine from a member at TT, along with the oe step rails.

#14 ·
Rossi said:
Looks good Josh...hey can you feel the difference in weight?
only when picking them up to put them on. The truck rides smoother now. I have not had any difficulty in burning out since puting them on.

#18 ·
:goodjob:

#19 ·
:fan2: :fan2: :fan2: :fan2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.