SHARE Your Experiences With AutoCustoms.com - We Want To Hear From You! - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 11-26-2012, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Billy@AutoCustoms.com
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up SHARE Your Experiences With AutoCustoms.com - We Want To Hear From You!

AutoCustoms.com - Find Out Why We Are #1 In Auto Accessories!

Our daily mission is to offer the best possible customer service and the best products on the market at competitive prices.

We would love to hear about your experiences with us, good or bad (we will 100% make things right if your not satisfied with us!). As we continue to grow, we want to continue to be your #1 choice in Auto Accessories and offer the best online shopping experience possible for our customers. There is no better way for us to know our progress, than to hear straight from our current, whether your a first time shopper or long-term customer!

If you have had any sort of interaction with us, whether it was a purchase from us, an email/PM, phone call or if you have just visited our website, we would love to hear your thoughts about your experience with us!

Here are a few to start..
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate
I have no idea why these guys are so quick to help out with stuff but they are. I guess I have not had good customer service for a while so it kind of throws you off. I didnt even know if they had exhaust on their website but I asked Billy if he they sold MBRP stuff on wednesday. I placed the order late thursday and it was at my door at 9:30 Monday morning. Too bad I am pretty much done pimping out my truck. These guys seem to sell everything you need for a truck. I bought running boards for my 05 off them. Hell, they weren't even really available at the time but they pieced it together and they fit perfect. Bought 2 more sets of boards off them for this truck-ordered 2 sets of Ionic Gladiators. One for me and one for a friend at work. Always these guys seem to have good customer service, fast delivery and great prices. And no, I dont work for them. We're not even in the same country. But I know good customer service when I get it and just feel that it should be acknowledged. So thanks again Billy. The good service is noticed and much appreciated. Maybe you can teach this to my local dealership
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Lawton
Thanks to Billy@AutoCustoms.com!
I spent quite a bit of time looking at various tube step and running board brands, and narrowed it down to the Gladiators and the AMPs. Placed my order online this morning, and didn't even have to deal with the usual message that my shipping address is not real. Who knows, maybe UPS and Fed-Ex HQ have finally figured out that our house actually exists! I'll try to keep folks up to date about how long ground shipping takes, how the install goes, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG55
Well, I took advantage of AutoCustoms ROC discount and got an Advantage Torza Tonneau cover. I must say here that Billy was exceedingly helpfull and prompt whenever I asked him a question.
My cover came in exactly 7 days from my order and appears, from the date on the underside, to have been made-to-order and shipped from the factory.
Post Yours Comments Below! Thanks For Your Support ClubTitan!

Last edited by Billy@AutoCustoms.com; 11-26-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode