User Tag List

#1 Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Titann
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lightbulb Need help with tires and alot more

*Hey everyoneI'm new to the Titan World and I have to say I am very*happy*with the*truck,I need new*tires*and Next week end we are have a buy 3 get the 4th free and Blain's Farm and Fleet. I am really liking the General Grabbers AT2. I have the OffRoad pkg with the 17 in rims. Thinkin I'm going to go with 33x12.5x17? and a 2 or 3 in leveling kit, what do you guys think I should go with? Come around Spring time I want to get some nice black rims on the white T. But I'm not sure of the offset that I should be looking for, I know stock is +25mm and back spacing is 5.5 in, is there anything else I should be keep in mind when looking for rims? Also need some exhaust work done, should I staight pipe the T or is that a bad idea? Magna Flow?*Flowmaster? also have been looking at*Programers. Superchip? Bully Dog? and some others. What is the best Programer for the money?Thanks For The Replies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Misfit482
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
The general AT2's are a great tire. As far as back spacing I left that up to my tire guy. For your rims, you could Plasti dip your stockers for now to get an idea of what it might look like. Bully dog is the best pocket programmer and should suit your needs. Unless you have plans on adding headers and high flow B pipes. Then you will need Uprev. For exhaust it depends on the sound you want. Magnaflow, Banks, and the new Gibson Metal Mulisha are popular choices. I can vouch first hand that the Banks has quie a bit of drone.

'07 CC 4X4 banks ram air w/ tb screen removed, banks monster exhaust, prg minilift, PRG UCA's, 5100's mid perch, sway bar removed, 5125's, DK shackles, Brake motive brakes, headlight mod w/ JB switcbacks, Legit 55w 6000 hid's (lows and highs), modded tail lights, street scene grille shell, xd diesel 20x10 w/ terra grapplers, pinch weld mod, axle vent mod, BW pocket flares, PD'd stuff, BL step rails, SM designs bezel kit

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode