User Tag List

#1 Old 01-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Titann
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Borla Pro XS and Xpipe.

Hi im kinda new to exhaust systems. So I bought a BORLA PRO XS 2.5" daul in daul out. Lookin into the muffler I see that in the middle the ports/muffler connect like a XPIPE. I have a brand new XPIPE to install with my new Borla muffler. To get to the piont lol, I was wondering if it was piontless to put the xpipe in if the muffler works kinda like a XPIPE? Thanks yall :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 PM
TA CC TX
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Your right don't need x-pipe with that muffler.

04 cc bt offroad pkg / RB UPREV Tuned / DTLT's/ JBA catback/16" Borla XR-1/ vibrant UQ resonator/ Custom Cajun Catless B-pipes/Airaid MXP CAI/Cajun Y-pipe/MGT 07+ manifold/LS7 TB/ TruTrac/ MagHytech Diff cover/ Long tru-cool transmission cooler/ 170* thermostat/ H-D's all corners/ Curt front hitch/ BrakePerformance slotted and dimpled rotors/Hellwigg traction springs/MetalWorx street Traction Bars/ ARB onboard air/2" Drop shackles/ Wolo powerhouse air horn!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode