Blue_Water_Rush
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
Shift_Obsessed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartmanaz
Well the Heims and uniballs along are very expensive along with the bungs. Plus by going to a uniball lower you now need new custom spindles.
Ahhhh, that was on my mind...

Checkout Pics of my Sled
05 LE KC 4x4 / Deep Water Blue / Off Road / Big Tow / Leather Seats
EXTERIOR: UnderCover Bed Lid/Chrome Door Accents, Gas Door & Tailgate Bib/Dunder Spider Web Grill/CCFL Halo Headlights with Morimoto H1 Projectors > 6000k HID Lows & Fogs (Foglight Switch Mod)/Volant LED Tail lights/LED 3rd Brake Light/LED All Int. & Ext. Lights/Silblade Wipers/20% Front Window Tint/135db Air Horn
PERFORMANCE: K&N Air Breather/Banks Monster Exhaust/AT Grounding Kit/Throttle Body Coolant Shutoff/Eco #2 Fuel Enhancer/Uprev Osiris Tuner & Cipher Software/Detroit TruTrac LSD/EBC Racing Brake Pads
INTERIOR: Kenwood XXV-01D/JL Audio Amps & 10W7 Sub/MB Quart Spkrs./Sirius Tuner/KnuKoncepts Wiring/Second Skin Audio Full Sound Deadening/Kuda Base iPhone Mount/Laptop GPS with Ram Mount/Tablet DVD with Ram Mount/Hornet 564T Security & Remote Start/Parrot MKi9200 Hands-Free with iPod, USB & 3.5mm Aux Audio Inputs
SUSPENSION: 6" Procomp Lift/Radflo Coilovers/Deaver 3" Leaf Springs/1" Rear Blocks/Bilstein Rear Shocks/Off-Road Traction Bars/Helo Maxx6 Wheels/35" BFG AT Radial Tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#42 Old 05-04-2007, 10:56 AM
54warrior
Shift_Hardcore

Send a message via AIM to 54warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartmanaz
Well the Heims and uniballs along are very expensive along with the bungs. Plus by going to a uniball lower you now need new custom spindles.

All things that I was unaware of. Thanks for clearing things up Kartman.

2005 Nissan Titan CC SE 4x4
6" Stage 1 Procomp Lift, SAW Coilovers-Front, Bilstein 5125 Series Shocks-Rear, Total Chaos Shackles, Custom Skid Plates
35x12.50-18 Kumho Road Venture M/T, 18x9" KMC Addict's, PRG Billet Drive Shaft Spacer, PRG Street Traction Bars, Hella 500 Series Driving Lights
#43 Old 05-04-2007, 11:10 AM
RedTitanLE
ClubTitan's little Pit Bull
Shift_Obsessed

Yah I didn't know about the spindle either - thanx!

08 Toyota Sequoia 4WD
07 Mustang GT vert
07 Mustang GT hardtop
04 SVT Lightning
#44 Old 05-04-2007, 11:48 AM
PrerunnerGreg
Shift_Enthusiast

The new mid-travel arms will use delrin inner pivots but the stock outer ball joint on the lower and a 1" uniball on the upper. These are chromoly and tig welded and they will sell for $2500 a set. Im sure you could build a set of tubular arms for much less, but no matter, hard parts alone will set you back atleast a grand for uniballs, heims, bungs misalignemnt spacers, etc. I will look into machining a delrin bushing set (and steering rack bushings) as these may be a great upgrade.
#45 Old 05-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Blue_Water_Rush
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrerunnerGreg
The new mid-travel arms will use delrin inner pivots but the stock outer ball joint on the lower and a 1" uniball on the upper. These are chromoly and tig welded and they will sell for $2500 a set. Im sure you could build a set of tubular arms for much less, but no matter, hard parts alone will set you back atleast a grand for uniballs, heims, bungs misalignemnt spacers, etc. I will look into machining a delrin bushing set (and steering rack bushings) as these may be a great upgrade.
Is that for uppers & lowers?? Will they work with the procomp stage 1 spindle?

Checkout Pics of my Sled
05 LE KC 4x4 / Deep Water Blue / Off Road / Big Tow / Leather Seats
EXTERIOR: UnderCover Bed Lid/Chrome Door Accents, Gas Door & Tailgate Bib/Dunder Spider Web Grill/CCFL Halo Headlights with Morimoto H1 Projectors > 6000k HID Lows & Fogs (Foglight Switch Mod)/Volant LED Tail lights/LED 3rd Brake Light/LED All Int. & Ext. Lights/Silblade Wipers/20% Front Window Tint/135db Air Horn
PERFORMANCE: K&N Air Breather/Banks Monster Exhaust/AT Grounding Kit/Throttle Body Coolant Shutoff/Eco #2 Fuel Enhancer/Uprev Osiris Tuner & Cipher Software/Detroit TruTrac LSD/EBC Racing Brake Pads
INTERIOR: Kenwood XXV-01D/JL Audio Amps & 10W7 Sub/MB Quart Spkrs./Sirius Tuner/KnuKoncepts Wiring/Second Skin Audio Full Sound Deadening/Kuda Base iPhone Mount/Laptop GPS with Ram Mount/Tablet DVD with Ram Mount/Hornet 564T Security & Remote Start/Parrot MKi9200 Hands-Free with iPod, USB & 3.5mm Aux Audio Inputs
SUSPENSION: 6" Procomp Lift/Radflo Coilovers/Deaver 3" Leaf Springs/1" Rear Blocks/Bilstein Rear Shocks/Off-Road Traction Bars/Helo Maxx6 Wheels/35" BFG AT Radial Tires
#46 Old 01-27-2013, 12:47 PM
XeTitan06
Shift_lurker

Greg, I was interested in the Bilstein ride height adjustables for my Titan. Do you offer assembly on these with a core charge?
#47 Old 01-27-2013, 01:33 PM
HRTKD
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeTitan06 View Post
Greg, I was interested in the Bilstein ride height adjustables for my Titan. Do you offer assembly on these with a core charge?
I haven't seen Greg on the forum for a few years. You'll have to contact him directly. Good luck with that.

«Granite '07 LE Crew Cab, 4x4, Big Tow, Off-Road, Side Curtain Airbags, Sunroof»
«ClearBra, Leer 100XQ, MM SI9500 Winch, Volant PowerCore, 18" Magnaflow, AMSoil in everything»
«SAW Coilovers and rear shocks, PRG upper control arms and shackles, Berk Technology B-Pipes»
Club Titan Rosetta Stone
Jim
#48 Old 01-27-2013, 05:14 PM
stitan06
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
are you gonna do the 5100s like the above pics? how much for that

2006 Majestic Blue KC - ready lift front end level kit , banks exhaust , s&b intake , 20% tint , ridgid industries 20" led light bar , truxsedo tonneau cover , go rhino side bars ,grillcraft grill, headlight mod, DDM tuning 8000k hids, smoke paint factory 18s with 285/60/18 cooper zeon ltz tires, tinted tails, debadged, bullydog tuner , tech12volts underseat box with two re audio 10" , axle vent mod

Go steelers
#49 Old 01-27-2013, 11:59 PM
goodkill
Shift_Enthusiast

better prices at AUSA.com on those shocks and if you want even better suspension check this shop out best suspension upgrades on the market rt now they are a fabrication shop as well
http://www.dirtkingfabrication.com/

totaled by an illegal with no insurance God i hate California
next up NBS chevy prerunner build

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode