Northeast Area Titan Owners

12K views 116 replies 44 participants last post by  FireFighter5 
#1 ·
Who's Out Here Reply Pls

#2 ·
jim here in fairfield county ct

#3 ·
#4 ·
Connecticut/massachusettes border here....

#6 ·
got any giant tickets?

#7 ·
WhiteWaterJim said:
got any giant tickets?
What would you want them for????????? LOL, dang I kill me sometimes!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!

#8 ·
I'll second that! Go STEELERS!!! Lancaster, PA here, and occasionally back home in Western PA, near Punxsutawney!

#9 ·
Tickets to game is only the start,for if you want to park close to stadium parking will have to be paid There are company lots to park in offsite and a bus will take you to stadium.They are using up all the parking spaces for ski slope and orher bldgs.Watch game on tv and you save enough cash for your next mod and you will enjoy it longer than a brief game and traffic jam.

#16 ·
Hey Q....Enfield here also...Howdy neighbor

#18 ·
^^^^I bought my truck in Indiana at Arbuckles. They treated me great, couldn't have been happier. That was back when I lived in western PA. Maybe I'll bump into you sometime when I'm back that way perhaps, I have alot of family in Indiana!!!

#19 ·
Latrobe Pa here. Long time no talkie. Hope everyone is well. Have a safe and merry Christmas!

#26 ·
Waterbury/Prospect area here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.