Nissan Titan Forum banner

Pictures of my new wheels and mudders

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  MIAPLAYA 
#1 ·
Hey all heres some pics of the wheels and mudders I put on my Titan last week. FYI mine is an SE 4X2 2k4

See less See more
#4 ·
I agree they look great man. Nice choice. By the way nice to see someone else who actually uses their Titan to do some work in. LOL
M4ck

#5 ·
m4ck said:
I agree they look great man. Nice choice. By the way nice to see someone else who actually uses their Titan to do some work in. LOL
M4ck
That was actually packing up to go to Glamis (aka Desert Runnin!!). I was at Glamis all weekend. Titan did GREAT!! That thing has a LOAD of power. All my friends were pretty impressed with the roost I was throwing up with that thing. Got on it hard through some woops but I definitely need to put the lift on before I go back. Started rubbing a little on the fenders on the turns... Lift should be here tomorrow. I'll put it on next weekend and put up some more pics.

#6 ·
Oh and thanks for the kind words....It took a lot of time to get some wheels that fit...

#8 ·
JetTech said:
Impressive!!! Thanks for posting some pics..
Thanks!!

#10 ·
NateL said:
Those look great on the deepwater, but I'm going to need you to go ahead and bring them over here so I can make sure they will look good on a crew cab :lol:
LOL...I dont think I'm gonna be able to make it. But I can get you the number for the guy to get you a set just the same... :)

#12 ·
#14 ·
k9mrussell said:
NICE!!!! I can't wait to see them after the lift. How high are you going???
Just a 2.5" Level/lift for now. Procomp 6" whenever its out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.