Nissan Titan Forum banner

Sub box for Nissan Titan Crew Cab ($75)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  vshortt 
#1 ·
I am selling my custom built sub box. It fits perfectly under the seat of any Titan crew cab (not XD) and houses two subs. I was running two JL Audio 10W3's. However, I have made several of these boxes for others who have also run shallow mount 12's. If there's a specific sub you're looking to run, I can get more specific info for you. Obviously the holes can be cut larger if need be, but the depth of the interior can't change. This is an "up-firing" box and each chamber in individually sealed with roughly .75cu ft. of space, each. I live in Fulshear, Texas (around the Houston area) and I really don't want to ship this think so the sale is limited to those in my area. If interested, best thing to do is text me as I really don't frequent Titan boards anymore since I no longer have my truck. 281.468.4301. Thanks for looking and hello to all the "old-timers" that I haven't seen around here in years!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.