Nissan Titan Forum banner

Starting to like CT again...

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  TitanLE 
#1 ·
I've been very happy with CT lately, for a couple of months we had almost nothing new going on, to the point that I though it got kind of boring coming in here, but new people are starting to post their ideas and different mods in, even if someone already done it, I like that! keep it interesting. So a big thanks to all the newbies that are posting new stuff, keep it coming! Welcome all of you! And you are already doing a great job!
I also want to thank the big guys who were here from the beginning, posted all the stuff that we still use it today, and stuff that helped save tons of money. Thanks a lot guys!

#2 ·
Just a little inside, teaser bit of news while we are on the subject of things going on around here. Very soon, we will be bringing back a few raffles!!!! We have had some sponsorship fees payed with merchandise, and we need to turn that into cash to keep things going, so when they are up, join the fun, and buy some raffle tickets. Even if you don't need it, it will help the site, and you could make a profit on it by selling it if you win!!!

Please don't ask what is going to be raffled, we will announce it when we have all our ducks lined up.

#3 ·
So your saying that I bore you now!!!!! LoL No I agree man...there was a period where I slowed down alot....but I'm sure it went unoticed!!! LoL

But as you can see...I'M BACK!!

#4 ·
Rossi said:
So your saying that I bore you now!!!!! LoL No I agree man...there was a period where I slowed down alot....but I'm sure it went unoticed!!! LoL

Yeah, we know!!! :beating:

#7 ·
i must admit @ times it felt like we we're trying to beat up on one another or top eaxh other out and i must say lately it's been hella cool just chatting away on wayz to max out our titans and i truly apperciate all the help from everyone---thanx fellow titan brothers---- :lol: :lol: :lol:

#8 ·
I wish I would post more but not enough hours in my days. LOL

Did you hear on the news yesterday about the guy walking near time square wearing this killer rolex watch? Apparently this guy was wearing a Rolex that was so appealing (or someone must have known it was the real deal) ... that instead of just trying to rip (or muscle it) off the mans wrist these guys ran by and severed his entire arm off with a mashedie (sp?) style knife. When I heard the story it just made me totally sick to my stomach. The good news is that the police did finally catch these guys (thank God) and booked them with "armed robbery"

#9 ·
Transformer said:

Did you hear on the news yesterday about the guy walking near time square wearing this killer rolex watch? Apparently this guy was wearing a Rolex that was so appealing or someone just must have known it was the real deal, that instead of just trying to rip (or muscle it) off the mans wrist these guys ran by and severed his entire arm off with a mashedie (sp?) style knife. When I heard the story it just made me totally sick to my stomach. The good news is that the police did finally catch these guys (thank God) and booked them with "armed robbery"
Man, You got me. I thought it was for real untilthe last sentence. :lol:

#10 ·
Tyltan said:
Transformer said:

Did you hear on the news yesterday about the guy walking near time square wearing this killer rolex watch? Apparently this guy was wearing a Rolex that was so appealing or someone just must have known it was the real deal, that instead of just trying to rip (or muscle it) off the mans wrist these guys ran by and severed his entire arm off with a mashedie (sp?) style knife. When I heard the story it just made me totally sick to my stomach. The good news is that the police did finally catch these guys (thank God) and booked them with "armed robbery"
Man, You got me. I thought it was for real untilthe last sentence. :lol:
Hey, he did say things were getting boring (lol).

#11 ·
Rossi said:

Dude, you are always a bore!!!!
Except when my kid is beating you up!

J/K, LOL!!!

#12 ·
Transformer said:
I The good news is that the police did finally catch these guys (thank God) and booked them with "armed robbery"
For a moment I was thinking, unbelieveable. Good one!!!

I agree with everyone on this one. When I first joined it was because of the great posts and information. Then within a week or so, it seemed like everything that was posted was bashed or told how wrong the poster was. EVEN when it was striclty an OPINION based post. An opinion cannot be wrong. It is what someone thinks of a scenario or product. So I went a little while without posts and then decided, who cares. If someone doesn't like what I have to say it is their opinion and they can voice.

But recently things have been quite fun and informative. And remember if I do not agree with you, I won't hold it against anyone. For technical stuff, I will just try to stay with facts. When opinions are asked for, our thoughts are ok. IT is what we THINK. After all, I am extremely color blind and the sky does appear gray to me. That does not mean that I am pessimistic, it is just how it appears to me.

In fact I am so optimistic that if I saw a huge pile of horse manure in my living room, I would dig through it looking for the pony (is that too gross). So I am optimistic that the club will continue to get better again.

#13 ·
Transformer said:
The good news is that the police did finally catch these guys (thank God) and booked them with "armed robbery"
:noway: Hah! That was just bad.....

:p :D

#14 ·
shailey said:
Transformer said:
I The good news is that the police did finally catch these guys (thank God) and booked them with "armed robbery"
For a moment I was thinking, unbelieveable. Good one!!!

I agree with everyone on this one. When I first joined it was because of the great posts and information. Then within a week or so, it seemed like everything that was posted was bashed or told how wrong the poster was. EVEN when it was striclty an OPINION based post. An opinion cannot be wrong. It is what someone thinks of a scenario or product. So I went a little while without posts and then decided, who cares. If someone doesn't like what I have to say it is their opinion and they can voice.

But recently things have been quite fun and informative. And remember if I do not agree with you, I won't hold it against anyone. For technical stuff, I will just try to stay with facts. When opinions are asked for, our thoughts are ok. IT is what we THINK. After all, I am extremely color blind and the sky does appear gray to me. That does not mean that I am pessimistic, it is just how it appears to me.

In fact I am so optimistic that if I saw a huge pile of horse manure in my living room, I would dig through it looking for the pony (is that too gross). So I am optimistic that the club will continue to get better again.
I hear you loud and clear!! Great insights..

#16 ·
I like coming here :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.