Nissan Titan Forum banner

Nismo catback exhaust for Titan confirmed.

28K views 80 replies 40 participants last post by  jody.adams 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice!
I bet that performs very well. How much was it and where did you get it from?
Are you going to dyno this?

#5 ·
Sorry, Guys. I have no plans to dyno. I previously had the Flowmaster American Thunder catback system and this new exhaust is awesome. It's like a night and day difference. The truck has alot more torque. Believe it or not, I got it on eBay.

#6 ·
Hmmmm, true duals with 2-1/4 inch pipes. It just so happens that my exhaust is 2-1/4" from the Nismo collectors through the B-pipes, imagine that. These mods just keep getting better every day. Nice setup man, enjoy and that is sick looking. If it sounds half as good as it looks, it's awesome.

#7 · (Edited)
I really like how this thing is put together. No cheeezy round clamps and the mufflers are already wleded on. Really nice!

Oh, could you give us the ebay store name? or send a link?
I cant find it.

#8 ·
Any chance of sound clips? Any droning, etc...?

#9 ·
Very nice exhaust. Is it T-304 Stainless Steel?

#10 ·
i bet that just sounds awesome? i wonder how that is performance wise compared to JBA exhaust? or the Banks.

#13 · (Edited)
Sweet setup, this is the only exhaust to date that I would consider giving up the Zoomers for. Anybody want to buy a used exhaust, lol.

Obviously you didn't hear the question the first time. HOW DOES IT SOUND, IS IT KINDA LOUD, ANY IN CAB DRONE AT SPEED, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? lol.

#14 · (Edited)
Golfnut said:
It's a lot less then the flowmaster I had.

BruteTitan said:
Very nice exhaust. Is it T-304 Stainless Steel?
Yes, it is stainless steel. I'm not sure of the type used.

#15 ·
titanse05 said:
WOW that is a nice system!

I agree that bolting is much better that clamping!

Kinda Pricey is right though.......$775 shipped. Thats twice the price I paid for my Volant exhaust.
Yeah, if you wanna play in the Titan World you're gonna pay but that is saaaweeeeet.

#16 · (Edited)
Golfnut said:
Sorry, I don't have any digital recording device. It does sound nice.

GraviTitan said:
Yes, that's it. The seller told me that the dealers will be charging $900 + for the system. I checked with Brian at YourNissanParts and he told me he checked Nissan Internal New Server, and there is no mention of the Exhaust being released, so I jumped at the chance.

#18 ·
MTBaddict said:
Sorry, I don't have any digital recording device. It does sound nice.

Yes, that's it. The seller told me that the dealers will be charging $900 + for the system. I checked with Brian at YourNissanParts and he told me he checked Nissan Internal New Server, and there is no mention of the Exhaust being released, so I jumped at the chance.
Where did the seller come across it if it hasn't been released?

#19 ·
titanse05 said:
Agreed, but for the money I'll stickin with what I got. I'm sure that the Nismo is way too loud for me. I like the mellowness of my Volant until WOT. It's well behaved just like my Injen.
Yeah, I like mellow like the Zoomers but with the cams I may be forced to go with something less restrictive depending on my Dynos and track times. If I do go with something else, I know what that will be now though, lol.

#20 ·
Papa_D said:
Yeah, I like mellow like the Zoomers but with the cams I may be forced to go with something less restrictive depending on my Dynos and track times. If I do go with something else, I know what that will be now though, lol.
I hear ya.......seen you got the cams and since you got other NISMO gear you should make the switch!

#21 ·
titanse05 said:
I hear ya.......seen you got the cams and since you got other NISMO gear you should make the switch!
Lol, once you put the stickers on you're kind of obligated to follow through or risk being nothing more than a poser, lol.

#22 ·
2.25 duals is nice indeed! WOW.. I heard Nismo was coming out with some parts and sure enough they sneak them out thru ebay....what a little marketing stunt. The mufflers look like Banks/JBA straight through design.

Nice find and great choice for stepping out of the box.

#25 ·
I've got to admit that's a pretty sick lookin exhaust. I like how it dumps out the side rear with both pipes. Looks great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.