Nissan Titan Forum banner

Cracked Exhaust Manifold

7K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  silver_flash 
#1 ·
Well, warranty only lasts so long. Manifolds were done once on warranty now I have to pick up the cost this time. I have just factory manifolds and exhaust installed, so now Im at the point wondering what is best to do; upgrade or keep it the same.
They are quoting me $750 per side (parts only, $2700 for whole job), don't really want to spend more than that if I don't have to.

What would you guys do????

#2 ·
Go to long tube headers, new B pipes with cats, a good catback system and a UpRev tune. All that will cost much less than $2700 and you will gain 20+ horsepower and no cracks in the future.

#5 ·
Find a set from the junk yard, buy new gaskets from nissan and install yourself. Not a fun job especially if your 4x4. If my truck was 2 wheel I would install my lt jba's myself. Even if your 4x4 you can do it yourself. There are some good threads on the install.

#6 ·
For me headers and duals was no brainer. JBA's headers and custom bent pipes single dual outlet Flowmaster dual tailpipes ending just behind rear wheels. Like it should have from the factory.

#7 ·
Headers, Bpipes and a Uprev tune. Do your home work and you will find that is the best fix out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.