Nissan Titan Forum banner

Key Fob trouble?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  GBMotorsports 
#1 ·
Alright,, it's been a couple years since I've posted here but I've been having trouble with my Titan lately. About a month ago my key fob stopped working as normal. When I shut my truck off, get out, and shut the door I press the lock button but nothing ha pens. If I wait a little bit, it seems to work just fine. Every once in awhile I can put the fob to my chin and it will lock and activate the alarm. When I come back to my truck it unlocks/deactivates the alarm just fine. I've replaced the battery in my fob and on the truck. But I am now at a loss as to what I should try next. Has anyone else had this issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

For what it's worth, the truck is a 2010 Crew Cab SE. Thealarm/key fob are all factory.

#3 ·
A few minutes after engine shutoff you will hear the servos closing the A/C duct doors and you will see the needles on the instrument cluster jump. Also any lights left on will shut off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.