Nissan Titan Forum banner

2011 bilstein 5100 info

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Misfit482 
#1 ·
I have done some searching and I know I've seen It before, but can't find the answers I'm looking for.

I have a 2011 pro4x and wanted to get at least 3" of lift out of it. That's when I came across the breed of the 5100's. Now what I think I remember reading is that I was able to put the 5100's on the middle setting for ~2", and then add a 2" spacer without any bucket contact.

Id do some more research but only having a cell phone makes it kind of difficult.

Maybe someone can chime in that has a little more knowledge on this?

#3 ·
#5 ·
It is not recommended to go more than 3.5" front lift. You will trash your CV's. If you want more you will need to step up to a bracket lift. The 5100's have 3 settings: 0", 1", 1.75-2". Some see the full 2" on the top perch some only get 1.75". For your year it is also not recommended to use a 2" leveling spacer. A 1.5" is the proper size. Also considering the fact that you are a pro4X, the middle setting is about as high as you will likely want to go. Many with pro4's reported a very stiff ride on the top perch while many others said they couldn't get the springs compressed enough to even get them on the top perch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.