Nissan Titan Forum banner

How many Miles on your Titan???

31K views 104 replies 82 participants last post by  Street5927 
#1 ·
HAvent seen to many titans with over 100K Just wondering how they're holdn up on the Mile side. Any problems or anything. I only have 8,000 on mine Im still breakn her in.

#3 ·
05 with 43k and still running really strong

#7 ·
'04 with 42,000 on her. gonna be heading to the dealership to try and get a new rearend out of them before the 5 yr powertrain is up!

#12 ·
Bullet Proof said:
Well demond your leadn the bunch wit 102k but sems like youv had a few problems. wasnt there a recall for A/C controls? Keep the numbers comming thers gata be somebody with over 110K.. right?
There are a few members on TT with more miles than me and my problems were happening well before 70K. I forgot my y-pipe has a leak so time for me to get an all new catback setup. My A/C control was replaced 2.5yrs ago so there was not one then but I have read there is one now.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-general-discussion/36391-who-has-titan-highest-mileage.html

#13 ·
Have 100.4k on my T its an 04 but I did put a new engine in mine when I got it(it was used) some guy really tore it up...It was taken up because he couldn't pay for the payments so I think he messed it up so the people that took it up couldn't get as much money as they wanted for it. Mines running good now though...About 35k on the motor.

#14 ·
lacrossemid08 said:
Have 100.4k on my T its an 04 but I did put a new engine in mine when I got it(it was used) some guy really tore it up...It was taken up because he couldn't pay for the payments so I think he messed it up so the people that took it up couldn't get as much money as they wanted for it. Mines running good now though...About 35k on the motor.
How much is a VK56 if you don't mind me asking?

#21 ·
Whats this recall with the AC knobs. My blower will be on the off position, but still blow fairly strong. Anything such as this?

#24 ·
lacrossemid08 said:
VQ56?What's that? I'm kinda a noob at mechanics lol

he's just asking how much your engine (VK56) cost you

#25 ·
05 bought in Dec. 04. Just turned over 50k. 3 axle seals, 1 front wheel bearing, leaking transmission cooler lines, evap control unit thingy, and of course, the brakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.