Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Member From Chas, SC

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  clevertony 
#1 ·
What up all! Just bought my first Titan last week. 2013 SV CrewCab Galaxy Black Metallic with 38k miles on it. I've owned several Pathfinders and wanted the same get up and go but with a V8. Looking around for some ideas on mods.

#7 ·
RE: Jerry Helton

Thanks. I think I've nailed it down to an AEM Brute Force CAI and a Flowmaster true dual exhaust with 40 or super 40 series mufflers. I haven't really researched the programmers yet though. I see the Bulldog (I think that's the name) programmers a lot on here. Thanks for the info Jerry.

#5 ·
Welcome.

What generations of the Pathy? Any mods?

#6 ·
RE: Canadian Miner

I've owned an 89, 95, and currently own a 07. Unfortunately no mods other than saw blade rims and mud tires on the 95. I really want to get a PRG min-lift on my current Pathfinder and a 6" on the Titan. Wife has vetoed them until the youngest is out of the infant car seat. It's a pain the *** getting him in & out of a lifted vehicle. I haven't really been able to find mods for the Pathfinder. There are tons for the Xterra and Frontiers though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.