Nissan Titan Forum banner

IPCW Mega 3rd Brake Light

21K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  JasonB 
#1 ·
I am really impressed with this light. The LED's for the bed are really bright. And of course the brake LEDS are WAAAY more visible. Bermuda black IPCW baby!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
That LED light look really big, about twice the size of mine that I bought off of ebay several years ago. I Googled "IPCW Mega 3rd Brake Light" and the price tag is even bigger, about 4 times what I paid for mine LED 3rd brake light.

Looks good though.

#3 ·
Yes hence the word "mega" in the title. ;) I had a crappy LED OEM size one in there and the cargo lights were awfull. I doubt i paid 4 times more than yours however. :) Haggling with vendors pays off in the end.

#5 ·
I am really impressed with this light. The LED's for the bed are really bright. And of course the brake LEDS are WAAAY more
Look great, any night pics? Also where you get it from?

Yep, I sell this brand and the quality is unreal. These aren't like most of the generic ones you see on ebay, these are functional and have super high quality leds. Here is the smaller one, which we've sold alot of:
Jason, can you give us an idea off pricing?

#7 ·
Look great, any night pics? Also where you get it from?
I haven't taken any night shots yet. I will get SLR out and take some high-res night pics for you all to see. Hopefully i can get the settings right to show off the amazing light these put out.

Autoanything.com was where i got this one. They came down ALOT from their advertised price and gave free shipping. I had to call and talk though, but it was worth it for the $ saved.

I'd see what Jason can do first on here though. :)

#6 ·
Yea Jason, any idea on price? I've always liked these things and I'd love to have one for a decent price but I know theyre not cheap

#8 ·
Just to give you an idea, this light is 36" long! It's freakin huge. The smaller version we show on the site is around 15" long.

I ican do the light for $249, which you shouldn't see for less. We offer service and are always around if you need help. Any interest?

#11 ·
Some better pics of the brakes applied. This is the view i like most to see!!!

#13 ·
Looks good.

#14 ·
That is an absolute rip off. I got my smoked led 3rd brake light off Ebay and it's awesome. It was only $30 shipped and only took 2 days to arrive to my door step. I love it, I'll post some pics.
To each their own. LOL....i had one of those LED ones you speak so highly of too previously. It took a crap on me after less than a year. And LEDS dont just "go out" that soon. Its the quality of the build.

Post your own pics in your thread if you dont mind since you are so negative in this thread. I'd appreciate it.

#15 ·
Lights up the rear very well indeed.

#17 ·
So far so good with this one.i didnt get mine from burtman but his is same one.

I had a OEM sized LED unit previously that leaked a bit too. I kept wondering why i had spots/streaks on my window.

#20 ·
Hey look.......I recognize that truck! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.