Nissan Titan Forum banner

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  AKtanker 
#1 · (Edited)
I purchased this truck brand new and it has been very well taken care of. No accidents or major damage interior or exterior. The truck has 51750 miles on it and thousands of dollars in extras. It is currently located in Alaska and is priced below blue book so I expect it to sell quickly. Let me know if you would like more information, I would be happy to help anytime.

After Market Add Ons: The truck has Euro Taillights, a leer 700 fiberglass tonneau cover, full billet grille, bull bar, and a Clifford Matrix series alarm and two way remote start. I have also installed a complete custom stereo system including a JVC DVD playing head unit (KD-AVX2) with ipod Dock and integrated controls, a Rockford Fosgate 1800 Watt Amp, Directed Audio Capacitor, and a JL Audio Stealthbox containing two 10w3v-D4 subwoofers in a sealed enclosure capable of handling 600 watts and wired for 4 ohm mono. There is a third subwoofer under the drivers seat that is stock and powered by a stock amp located in the dash. To install the head unit the factory dash had to be cut out and then the new dash was placed using Kitty Hair which is a substance similar to fiberglass. The dash and center counsel were then painted with factory paint to match the exterior of the truck. Check out the photos and it will look very original but if you compare to a stock Titan you will see how drastic the improvements are. The truck also has a brake controller installed for hauling large trailers.

More stereo photos here: http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=914

Asking $20,500
Blaine Bachman
907-590-9047

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.