Nissan Titan Forum banner

What have you done for your Titan today?

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Misfit482 
#1 ·
Seen threads like this on other forums and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Didn't see any thread like when I searched. Just simply list what you did for your truck today. Anything from hitting the trail to just staring out the window at it. So what have you done today....

I detailed the interior for the first time, just got it two days ago, I don't think the guy who had it before me ever cleaned it. Looks great now! Took almost half a bottle of cleaner/protectant but the interior shines like new. Next up is a good coat of wax.

#2 ·
Drove it for the first time since Ive been on vacay for almost a month. It was great to go get in and hear the rumble from the exhaust.

#6 ·
Dayyam where do you vacation when you live in Hawaii? nice sticker BTW!

#4 ·
I drove my Pro 4 x from San Diego to San Francisco and San Francisco to Las Vegas.Tomorrow I'll be driving home from Las Vegas to San Diego.That's lots of miles.

Attachments

#5 ·
Good One ! and Welcome to CT. Cleared learned fuel settings! :feuerkopf2-big:

#7 ·
Smoked a F-150 at three lights on my way back to base. Guy didn't believe I was stock. Then celebrated with a good coat of Rainex on the windshield. Its supposed to rain this week.

#8 ·
I went to the Philippines to visit some family...and met a lot of new friends. Gotta go back again sometime next year...

Sent from Hawai'i

#9 ·
Cleaned out the bed and loaded up gear for a New Years fireworks show.

#10 ·
Peered at it through the window wishing I had the money for the lift and new wheels and tires.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#11 ·
Just came back home from driving 5 days and vacation with my Pro 4X.Put 1,538 miles round trip.

:thumbsup-big:

#13 ·
Finally got around to putting in my new dome, license plate, and third brake LED's from JB. These things are insane bright! Also found out that the LED dome light makes drunk people scream in pain from how bright it is.:puke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.