Nissan Titan Forum banner

Colorado Titans

13K views 76 replies 19 participants last post by  HRTKD 
#1 ·
Hey give a bump if your rollin a mile high !!! I was thinking about a get togather. The East and the West coast guys and gals are killing us. I like to eat so a BBQ would be good, always lookin to play golf, or if there are only a few of us I have a pool table/beer fridge in the garage. ( OK, I don't get out much, and the beer fridge explaines my poor typeing skills). lol So....

#2 ·
I'm in!

JERDOG, I think we are the Colorado chapter of CT!

Helooooo? Anyone out there?

#4 ·
cdtaylor15 said:
Maybe I could join you guys? I think I am the only Wyoming member. Not really a shock sence most people still ride horses up here.
...And the state tree is a telephone pole. :). Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

#5 ·
Hey CD, we would love to have ya come done, although at this point its looking like a couple of guys haggin out. I don't get it, I see alot of titans out on the streets, maybe I scare them away when I wave ? Or maybe it was just a Vette thing to wave. We'll give'r a couple more days to see if anyone else is interested.

#7 ·
Welcome to CT !! Who Rhaaaa!!!! we are at 4 now. Sorry I missed the try at Bandimere. It seems that I'm on this site for 5 minutes or 5 hours and other than links I just don't think about checking other sites. I think I know of the other guy w/the s/c pr video. I wish that the sites would share location info( in the locale forums), it's a win win for everyone. Thanks for the bump... lets get it started..... Josh are you out there .....

#10 ·
So I was thinking sometime on a saturday... What do ya'll want to .. IE meet a a park, grill some burgers.. any ideas post here or pm me . It looks like something on the north side of the metro for now, as most of us seem to be near 36 and 287, but like I said all ideas are welcome!!!

#11 ·
Sorry, hitching up the trailer and headed to Estes Park for the weekend. Any other times?

BTW, I haul groceries in the back too! LOL!

#12 ·
So as to a Bandi night the only real open days are a wednesday, I'm kind of booked on the first three sats of aug with a gun show, tac weapons class, and charity golf thing that we do at work, after the 19 th I'm all ears. Other wise ya'll are at my ......

#15 ·
Rockies titan members

coyote is to the right of you and i'm to the left of you. Maybe in a few months we could all go snow diggin' or something. Me & the family like to go up high & cut christmas trees in wyoming colorado border area. If ya'll are into that kinda stuff let me know. I sometimes think the guys in our region use these trucks for what they were really made for.

#21 ·
First...Welcome to CT, Sorry for this one,but where is Black Forrest, relative to Denver metro. I would love to do anything, things are just alittle tight right now, I've gone mod crazy in the last couple of months, and we now have growing vet bills. So I would be on the lower $$$ end of doing things at this point.
I'll be doing shocks again if anyone want to come help, hang out, or just watch. There always seems to be a beer at the finish line.​
The bottom line is that I would love to hang, or do something I'm just a little thin. Jerry's Garage is always open on the weekends, so let me know. Jer

#24 ·
I'm 1 hour from Dry Creek and I-25, NE of Colorado Springs. I received the software yesterday so I will have it until next Monday if anyone is interested in getting the +2 timing. I also have a heated shop if needed.

Maybe a meet in Castle Rock or Park Meadows area? Any other suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.