Nissan Titan Forum banner

Transmission Issues

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nyc2005Armada 
#1 ·
Okay all here is my issue. I have an '08 with only 35,000 miles on it. I drive my truck maybe once a week. Occasionally when I get in and put the truck in drive, there is a hesitation in the transmission. Ill put the trans back in to park and wait a second, then put it back into drive, and there will be no issues.

Now at first I thought this was maybe because I had not driven the vehicle in a couple weeks. It's only happened about four or five times in the last year. I changed my trans fluid and it stopped for a while, and then it happened recently. After it happened a few weeks ago, I came to find that once the vehicle is in drive, I am unable to manually change gears, and it only shows D in the display.

It's still clearly under warranty, hopefully..... I was hoping that someone here has seen or heard of this and may be able to help me out before I deal with the dealership.

#2 ·
Take it to the dealer, last thing you need is for them not to warranty it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.