Nissan Titan Forum banner

what Year/Model Titan has 1 piece mirrors, not 2 piece

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jaysplaypen 
#1 ·
anyone in here know which year titan you have to get to get the 1 piece mirrors? Im not really digging the 2 piece mirror that I believe comes with the Tow package. Are these 1 piece mirros offered from 2004 -2006? also is there any way to get say the tow package and offroad package with the 1 piece mirror ? if you wondering whta 1 piece is im meaning its solid from the outer edge all the way to where it hooks onto hte truck. it dousne have a gap inbetween like the big Ford F350 superduty extended mirrors.

#2 ·
Are you talking about the extendable mirrors? Those are the Big Tow, therefore, they only come with the Big Tow package.
And no, you can't get the big tow package without the mirrors

If you don't plan to haul big/heavy trailers, you should just get the Off Road package and add a hitch later. If you get the hitch from our sponsors, they come with the relays you'll need.

#5 ·
goval said:
ImissMy92Pathfinder said:
I think you have to get the Tow Package if you want Offroad these days. When I go to Nissanusa.com and build a Titan if I select Offroad it automatically adds Big Tow.
What? That blows! Must be one of those new features of the 05 and 06s huh?
I guess they figure since they already have the same diff they might as well stick on some mirrors and a receiver?

#6 ·
I was searching some inventory at nissanusa.com yesterday and saw a couple of different trucks with Off-Road and no Big Tow. You'll lose a nifty trans temp gauge, hitch, pre-wiring (for electric trailer brake controls) and the mirrors you don't want anyways.

#7 ·
Aside from the looks You might just like the big tow mirrors. The two mirrors give you the ability to see the giant blind spots the titan has.

Funny story. My dad had to re-take his driving test, and he used my truck. The testor said he did not look over his shoulder when he back up and was going to mark him down for that, and that would have made him not pass. But he told the testor that he did not look over his shoulder, becasue the mirrors, he could see everything, and he did not mark him down for it after all. It was funny to see my truck driving professional dad almost fail his driving test. But those big tow mirror, saved him from that embarrasement. You know the crap he would take at work for that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.