Nissan Titan Forum banner

Opinions needed

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  04offroadtitan 
#1 ·
Alright guys need some opinions. Looking at prg last night and noticed they now have an upper control arm kit with 2.5" spacers for newer titans for 800. I had planned on going with the rough country 3" kit for 300. The plan is to eventually add some bilsteins to the spacers to get roughly 3 to 4" up front. Do u think the prg kit is worth the extra money? Don't do any hardcore offroading but do like to play every once in awhile. And want something reliable. Plan on running 295/70 18 nitro trail grappler with it. Let me know what you guys think.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#2 ·
I have been satisfied with my PRG UCA setup. I don't have a spacer though. Instead I have the SAW coilovers. In the past year there have been postings (on TT) about Rough Country UCA failures. Not many but enough to say that it wasn't a case of someone installing it wrong or pounding on it too hard.

PRG makes some great stuff. But you have to be patient. Greg's customer service has slipped quite a bit.

#3 ·
Ya I knew the prg's were the best. I think that's the kit I am going to go with. Now I just gotta convince the wife. I am going to need new tires soon And was just going to throw in the 300 foe the rough country kit. 800 is a little harder to explain to her. Oh well. I guess well see in awhile

#5 ·
Very true. I can almost get a 6" kit for what it runs but just don't think I want that big. Would like to stay around 3-4". Maybe eventually I will pick up some coilovers for it to really help it out.

#6 ·
What I really like about the SAW coilovers is the amount of adjustment I can make. If I take my winch off I need to lower the front by an inch (ground to wheel well) to make it look right. Someday I may user the lower settings on the leaf spring brackets and then make the front match the rear.

#7 ·
Ya I would love to have some coilovers. Just gotta try and talk the wife into one thing at a time. And the lift will be hard enough to talk her into right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.