Nissan Titan Forum banner

Raptor SVT Ford :(

6K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  millitarydave 
#1 ·
Have you guys seen the new 2010 Ford Raptor SVT?? Its about time that a company came out with a TRUE off road package! I cant wait to see it in person. Hopfully Nissan takes a good look at it and decides the titan needs an upgraded offroad package.

Raptor. Fox racing shocks, factory lift, BFG 35's!! Not to mention many upgrades in the cabin. CHECK IT OUT!

i found video of the truck right on YOUTUBE if any one wants to check it out.

#2 ·
well post a link then

#3 ·
#4 ·
Im pretty impressed, however if that's the area im thinking of, I have taken my stock 2wd titan on some of those trails and they are nothing, minus a few hills I couldnt climb because im only 2wd...lol

#7 ·
#28 ·
looks pretty sweet! awesome shocks! 6.2 v-8 400hp. sounds like it will give the titan a run for its money!
The Raptor will not have the 6.2, it will be sold with the 5.4. If they produce the Raptor R it will have the 6.2.

#9 ·
not to mention Ford will never get this pig to market. This would fall under the "Non-Approved for Production" list by Congress...

and Titan57, the smiley is all that saved that post. LOL

#13 ·
i saw it at the autoshow here in orlando. awesome truck. i took pics of the suspension, but cant seem to find them.

Attachments

#14 ·
found em......

Attachments

#15 ·
yea fox shocks are some bad @$$ shocks, piggyback and all. the video said they were like 8-9 grand

#16 ·
damn why does everybody have to hate on the other brands. this is a bad *** truck, dont be jealous and hate on it. hell i giaranttee its the badest offraod package you can get period from any brand truck right now till someone jocks off fords idea.

#22 ·
Don't hold your breath, it will never change. The average person feels that anything besides what they own, or whatever directly competes with what they own, are nothing better than stinky trashcans full of poop.

I think it's pretty bad. Unfortunately, as others have said, probably won't make it to the showroom floor. :(

#17 ·
titanman2 said:
damn why does everybody have to hate on the other brands. this is a bad *** truck, dont be jealous and hate on it. hell i giaranttee its the badest offraod package you can get period from any brand truck right now till someone jocks off fords idea.
I'm not denying that Ford did a decent job with this truck but like people have said, it will never see showroom floors. I'd take a Dodge Power Wagon or a Jeep Rubicon over this thing any day. There is no beating a solid axle with front/rear lockers and electronic sway bar disconnects.

#21 ·
it all depends what getts ya going. A powerwagon is made for rockcrawling trails and things of that nature. This sweet ford is made for the desert. Two different areas of off roading. ill take one of each please:)

#19 ·
Has Ford ever said what that truck will cost?

I gotta think it has to be like $60K minimum. I would love to have it , but it will end up as a lure to the showrooms at the price they charge for it.

#20 ·
with those shocks, lift, tires and new motor, i can only imagine that it would hit the 50k mark or higher

#23 ·
Very nice truck for the desert...but IMHO, I would rather pay half of what that truck is gonna go for, buy a brand new TITAN, get a L/T or M/T kit from PRG...and still have lots of money left over for all kinds of other upgrades and goodies...

By all means, a nice truck...but not my cup of tea (mainly cause its a furd)...to each their own...

#25 ·
I'm not a big fan of using blocks for lift. I would have expected some better leaf springs like a deaver c-30 pack or maybe a complete set of Deaver leaf springs.

#26 ·
guys i have posted a comment on that truck on svtperformance.com , imo....its unfinished. nice truck but if they put it out like that it would just be stupid. they put out the nitemare <<<supercharged, RC, nice truck, except it was unfinished, sat up like a 4wd, nothing was painted to match, door handles and such, just like that truck, if your gonna be spending 40G's on a truck it needs to be completely finished, they really should go back to their first concept on the new gens and finish that lightning for production before anything else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.