Nissan Titan Forum banner

RF Amp is BAd. I want to replace it with A.M.

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  hcarr 
#1 ·
Can someone tell me what I need to make this work? My RF amp above the gas pedal has gone bad (only in the front speakers) the rear speakers and am still sound good. First I would like to ask if any one has seen this problem in the past. I am just guessing it is the amp and not the HU. Is there and after market amp that would have enough channels to go to all eight speakers in the truck, or would I have to buy to 4 channel amps to accomodate this? Also is there a wiring harness that I can ty into the existing amp plugs that are no longer being used. That way I can run the radio leads to the amp where ever i relocate it (it will not be back under the dash) damn that was a pain to remove! Basically what I would like to do is ad an after market amp Maybe even a new RF that would power all of my existing speakers in my 06 Crew Cab LE. If I have left any thing out you think I should have asked, just fill me in. I am eager to learn and any help would be appreciated. Thanks to you all in advance.
HCarr please HELP! HELP! HELP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.